We stayed here for 2 weeks at the end of November and were very impressed with the efficient and friendly service we experienced at the resort. Nothing was too much trouble for the team, led by the General Manager who made himself available most days to enquire if we were enjoying our stay. We were first allocated a 2 bed first floor room,this was huge, too big for the 2 of us and we asked to move to a ground floor one bed unit which was much better for us and had the advantage of a recently refurbished bathroom. Rooms service was good, towels replenished every second day and cleaning daily, including washing up! fresh beach towels were available daily. The rooms were basic, as one would expect in India, but comfortably furnished and spacious. We love the beach and eating out in different restaurants so did not spend much time around the resort, although I did have a massage in the spa which was very good. A 10 min walk down a track or across a field took us to the beautiful beach where we enjoyed amazing weather and fantastic lunches at the shacks. All the Goan people we met were so friendly. The 2 shacks we kept returning to were the Seafood Point - first on the right as you walk down to the beach via the Taj Exotica road, and Jammys, first on on the left if you walk to the beach across the fields. A taxi rank is conveniently located outside the building and there are a couple of restaurants we enjoyed again just outside, Joecons and Gigi Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Karma Royal Benaulim is an exclusive members club with large apartment enclosed in an arrangement that makes it feel like a holiday village. A short walk will get you to Benaulim beach, part of the 28 km long stretch of white sand in South Goa which feature some of the finest hotels in the state. Emerald green lawns line the swimming pool with its Hollywood style swim up bar. Snack by the pool or at the terrace restaurant which specializes in the choicest seafood and Goan delicacies. There is a daily resort activity programme which ensures you get the most of your break and a travel desk to help you select your favoured destinations from the spectacular sights Goa offers. You can also keep up your exercise regime at the gym or explore the therapeutic qualities of an ayurvedic massage. A stay at the Karma Royal Benaulim is the perfect compliment to the exhilarating cultural experience that is Goa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Karma Royal Benaulim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Goan Beach Club At Benaulim Hotel Benaulim
- Royal Goan Beach Hotel Benaulim
- Royal Goan Beach Benaulim
- Karma Royal Benaulim Goa