The location of this hotel is good a 15 min walk from a very nice beach, the staff at this resort are friendly, The grounds are kept well and presentable and the resort has some good facilities.
The accommodation is basic and in need of updating but overall comfortable. On the down side, we didn't find the accommodation to be very clean on arrival with crisps from previous occupant still on the floor, the pool side bar is good and well priced but they never on multiple occasions gave us our change, all be it not a huge amount of change I consider it up to me to decide if someone keeps it or not, on challenging this at the bar they spent some considerable time looking for change. They close the restaurant when they have event evenings which limits your choice of food, which forced us to eat out on many occasions. We did not use the pool due to the number of people eating in the pool. The spa was good but the 90 min massage was cut short to enable a steam bath which we didn't want, 2nd spa requested not to have the steam bath and it was still not the full time. Breakfast was not bad but never right, cold one day forgot items another , again no change, final day we gave up and didn't have breakfast. Overall I don't feel that the resort is bad just needs lots of little things tweaking. Could have been so much better. Friendly management who were approachable, with a few tweaks this could be a good value holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Karma Royal Benaulim is an exclusive members club with large apartment enclosed in an arrangement that makes it feel like a holiday village. A short walk will get you to Benaulim beach, part of the 28 km long stretch of white sand in South Goa which feature some of the finest hotels in the state. Emerald green lawns line the swimming pool with its Hollywood style swim up bar. Snack by the pool or at the terrace restaurant which specializes in the choicest seafood and Goan delicacies. There is a daily resort activity programme which ensures you get the most of your break and a travel desk to help you select your favoured destinations from the spectacular sights Goa offers. You can also keep up your exercise regime at the gym or explore the therapeutic qualities of an ayurvedic massage. A stay at the Karma Royal Benaulim is the perfect compliment to the exhilarating cultural experience that is Goa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Karma Royal Benaulim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Goan Beach Club At Benaulim Hotel Benaulim
- Royal Goan Beach Hotel Benaulim
- Royal Goan Beach Benaulim
- Karma Royal Benaulim Goa