Hi everybody! I have just returned from Goa. Though this season is not the best, Goa's climate is quite refreshing. And to add to that the stay at The Royal Goan Beach Resort made it really good. This was my fourth trip to Goa in the last two years. I have been renting a timeshare from a friend for The Royal Goan Beach Club and I must say its worth every pi! I have stayed at two of the resorts till date i.e. Beach Club Benaulim and Royal Palms. Both of them have their own characteristics. Royal Palms has an apartment type of arrangement which offers a nice garden and swimming pool (refer photos taken on previous trip). On the other hand, Beach Club Benaulim has a more upmarket villa feel and it has a more sophisticated ambience with all rooms surrounding the poolside. Both resorts have good restaurants though a bit costly, but there are other restaurants very near to the resort where you manage to get good food also.
Generally a good hotel (single) room costs Rs.4000 for a double occupancy per night i.e. Rs. 2000 per person per night. Comparing to the rent of Rs. 25000 that I paid for 4 persons for 7 night stay at The Royal Goan Beach Club, the amount works out to merely Rs.900 per person per night and you get to stay in a furnished 1bhk apartment! Now isn't that great!! Cheers to my friend who has given me these opportunities!
Planning to go to Konkan next month. Unfortunately, there are no resorts like the ones in Goa. Never mind. Will post my experience after my return. If you are interested in renting a timeshare in goa, do let me know on email@example.com I shall try and help if possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Karma Royal Benaulim is an exclusive members club with large apartment enclosed in an arrangement that makes it feel like a holiday village. A short walk will get you to Benaulim beach, part of the 28 km long stretch of white sand in South Goa which feature some of the finest hotels in the state. Emerald green lawns line the swimming pool with its Hollywood style swim up bar. Snack by the pool or at the terrace restaurant which specializes in the choicest seafood and Goan delicacies. There is a daily resort activity programme which ensures you get the most of your break and a travel desk to help you select your favoured destinations from the spectacular sights Goa offers. You can also keep up your exercise regime at the gym or explore the therapeutic qualities of an ayurvedic massage. A stay at the Karma Royal Benaulim is the perfect compliment to the exhilarating cultural experience that is Goa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Karma Royal Benaulim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Goan Beach Club At Benaulim Hotel Benaulim
- Royal Goan Beach Hotel Benaulim
- Royal Goan Beach Benaulim
- Karma Royal Benaulim Goa