Property is decent three star resort located very near to Taj Exotica (100Mts). 45min to 1hr ride from airport. This property is not as big as the other RGBC resort at Royal palms. RGBC at royal palm (i have stayed their in 2008) is apartment block type resort and very crowded. This place is more like a resort with smaller szie as compared to the other one.
Resort in looks itself is average with their traditional boring white & blue color. Though rooms and bedrooms are very spacious & clean. They could improve little on maintainence of resort. Now the most important part BEACH is less tham a kilometer away. You can walk or hire a two wheeler like we did that we would be handy. Beach is not at crowded and same beach is shared with taj exotica resort so their is lifegaurd at all time with neat shore line. At times we were the only people in beach so you can enjoy being therre without feeling crowded and disturbed.
Restraunt at resort is not that good, food is average more like not enjoyable. Kitchen is provided in all rooms with requiste amenities. Their is a grocery shop inside resort selling from booze to daily need items for home cooking within normal rates. Pool inside the resort is ok but if resort is full it may feel overcrowded. For commuting you will need wheels either by taxi which is avaialble o/s resort (though it is expensive & u cannot enjoy Goa in a car) or on bikes/scooter. If u are comfortable driving one than it is recommended. bike is for Rs.250/day & scooter for Rs.150/day. Fuel is extra.
People Who should choose this resort-
1. Families or group of friends who can enjoy just being at resort/pool or beach.
2. People who want to enjoy beach without being disturbed & want have personal space/time at beach.
3. If you are already a member of RGBC or any affiliate.
People Who should not choose this resort-
1. Outgoing people (discos/pubs). Then you should prefer North Goa. U will find plenty theri.
2. Youngsters who are in Goa to have fun on the wild side. North Goa from this resort is 60+60Kms if u can brave the bike ride. We did for two days.
3. WHO ARE NOT MEMBER OF RGBC AND ARE PAYING BIG MONEY FOR BOOKING. IF YOU ARE GETTING ROOM HERE FOR ANYTHING MORE THAN RS. 2500-3000/DAY (IN LEAN SEASON) IT WOULD BE WORTHWHILE TO CHECK OTHER 4 STAR HOTEL.
Against proper belief that best time to go Goa is Dec-Jan (IT JUST TOO CROWDED THAT TIME & RATES ARE EXHORBITANT) i recommed to visit Goa in monssons. Whole Goa is lush green, sun is not that strong, rains are their on & off. 15min shower and then nothing for half day. Goa is more peacful during monssons, though you will not have luxury of water sports and a leeser nos. of beach shacks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Karma Royal Benaulim is an exclusive members club with large apartment enclosed in an arrangement that makes it feel like a holiday village. A short walk will get you to Benaulim beach, part of the 28 km long stretch of white sand in South Goa which feature some of the finest hotels in the state. Emerald green lawns line the swimming pool with its Hollywood style swim up bar. Snack by the pool or at the terrace restaurant which specializes in the choicest seafood and Goan delicacies. There is a daily resort activity programme which ensures you get the most of your break and a travel desk to help you select your favoured destinations from the spectacular sights Goa offers. You can also keep up your exercise regime at the gym or explore the therapeutic qualities of an ayurvedic massage. A stay at the Karma Royal Benaulim is the perfect compliment to the exhilarating cultural experience that is Goa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Karma Royal Benaulim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Goan Beach Club At Benaulim Hotel Benaulim
- Royal Goan Beach Hotel Benaulim
- Royal Goan Beach Benaulim
- Karma Royal Benaulim Goa