Palm grove in Benaulim was a lovely place to stay, and the staff very attentive. The standard of the room was good and the gardens very pretty. It was a 20 minute walk to the beach but there were plenty of places to eat out near by. We paid Rs900 (12 pounds) for our room but there were cheaper ones available. The stanard of the bathroom was basic but we did have a western toilet which was good. I would recommend this 'resort' for anyone wishing to stay in Benaulim. If you do stay here, the food at the resorts restaurant is good but if you fancy a change, make sure you try Malibu which is a short walk out of Palm Grove. The tiger prawns cooked in garlic and chilli were out of this world! We still rate them as the best sea food we had all trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Grove Cottages located a kilometer away by road from one of the most tranquil and inviting beaches of Goa, cannot be considered as a conventional commercial hotel. The hotel that dates back from 1981 emphases on a relaxed and a friendly informal approach. Guests are welcomed by enchanting oasis of palms, exotic plants and flowers that gives a feel of a botanical garden. The paths flanked by palms on either side exhales an aura of grand welcome. Comfortable rooms and an al fresco restaurant amid lush garden are just some of the pleasures awaiting you to this romantic refuge in the beautiful village of Benaulim. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Palm Grove Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Grove Cottages Hotel Benaulim
- Palm Grove Cottages Goa/Benaulim