The hotel treats you like royalty, ....it is well spread out with lots of activities for all age groups. We booked this hotel for our stay in Goa.
The hotel tries to give a Goan feel and is quite spreadout ...I think around 54 acres.
The staff is very friendly and hospitable. For the size of the property , I must say the service was super efficient.
Although, the hotel was running full they still made arrangements and place in the restaurants.
The room's are spacious and can do with some sprucing up. The breakfast is good and the distance to the beach from where we were staying was limited. One can do all the differnt kind of sports from Lawn tennis to Golf and Archery, there is enough space and more . Some of the rooms have a private swiming pool ...ours had one too ! With our own private garden and works.
I would love to go back to this hotel and we had a fantastic time !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the south coast of Goa on the Benaulim beach, a mere 27 km from the airport, this 56 acre 140 room resort has a 700 meter beach frontage and a lovely view of the sea. With 3 specialty restaurants, a beach front seasonal seafood shack, a 24 hour all day diner, 2 bars, 2 spas and a seasonal outdoor spa pavilion, this resort is a popular haunt for the international as well as domestic travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoftTaj, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Exotica Goa Benaulim
- Taj Exotica Hotel Goa
- Taj Exotica Goa Hotel Benaulim
- Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa Benaulim