Whilst this hotel may not have cutting edge design features it is very well equipped and maintained. The service, food, ambiance were first class and we had a very relaxing week stay just before Xmas.
There are plenty of beach shacks on the beach to give alternatives to the hotel meals, and they were excellent and very cheap. The food in the hotel was also very good but obviously more expensive.
Most appreciated touch was complimentary ice cold small bottles of mineral water brought to your sun bed by the pool every hour or so without having to ask for them
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the south coast of Goa on the Benaulim beach, a mere 27 km from the airport, this 56 acre 140 room resort has a 700 meter beach frontage and a lovely view of the sea. With 3 specialty restaurants, a beach front seasonal seafood shack, a 24 hour all day diner, 2 bars, 2 spas and a seasonal outdoor spa pavilion, this resort is a popular haunt for the international as well as domestic travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoftTaj, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Exotica Goa Benaulim
- Taj Exotica Goa Hotel Benaulim
- Taj Exotica Hotel Goa
- Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa Benaulim