“Spectacular India”

Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Benaulim
Reviewed September 2, 2014 via mobile

The Taj Exotica is a jewel. The grounds and staff are both unequalled. The food selections are very accommodating and tasty. I highly recommend this location for a relaxing vacation less than 100 meters from the palace and restaurants to the Arabian Ocean.

Stayed: September 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Robert C
TajExoticaGoa, Manager at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2014

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at the Taj Exotica Goa and for your feedback. I am glad to note you enjoyed your stay and all the facilities at the resort.

I look forward to welcoming you all back to the Taj Exotica Goa in the near future.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,227)

Reviewed September 1, 2014 via mobile

We went to have dinner at Manuel Arcanjo which is the in house italian restaurant at Taj Exotica, Goa. Starting off with the gentle and extremely polished hospitality of the staff, one can easily make out that the experience there will be one to remember. As vegetarians, we had to stick to traditional dishes like soup and pasta and the best part was that such usual dishes were prepared and presented in their best forms. Every dish was new to taste buds and it will make us go to Taj back again. Gold dust chocolate ball is a must try !

Stayed: September 2014, traveled as a couple

I would like to thank you for choosing to dine at Miguel Arcanjo at the Taj Exotica, Goa and for your feedback. I am glad to note you enjoyed your meal and the services at the restaurant.

I look forward to welcoming you both back to the Taj Exotica Goa in the near future.

Reviewed August 31, 2014

I was there from 20/8 to 24/08 gor 4 days.it was excellent stay.we were pampered like anything.
NAMRATA helped us a lot.
We are upgraded in seaview room.
Whole staff restaurant , reception, jiva spa, Narmin in activity was very courteous.
Spa staff was exceellent.
Hospitality was superb,
I will give 10 out of 10.
Smita and dr. Kishor desai.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kishor53

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at the Taj Exotica Goa and for your feedback. I am glad to note you enjoyed your stay and all the facilities at the resort and our associates delighted you.

Reviewed August 30, 2014 via mobile

Had a wonderful time with my family. The resort privileges were as advertised and the staff was very helpful. They made our 10th wedding anniversary memorable one by surprising us with cake and flowers.

The kids loved the resort and wanted to stay there as long as they could.

The breakfast was great multi cuisine buffet and the chef took pains to cook to our preferences and taste.

I will definitely recommend this resort to my friends and family.

Stayed: April 2014

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at the Taj Exotica Goa and for your feedback. I am glad to note you enjoyed your stay and all the facilities at the resort and we made your 10th wedding anniversary special.

Reviewed August 28, 2014

This is one amazing property... Stayed here with family for 3N-4D and it was really tough to leave after that... My 3 year old daughter was into tears as she did not want to leave...

This property is beautifully maintained... We got nice adjacent sea view rooms on the ground floor... There were lots of activites... We hired cycles and explored this huge property... The pool was clean with the water maintained at a comfortable temperature... The beach was as good as private... There were different activities for kids everyday... The food was great... Good breakfast spread at Eugenia... Li Bai served very yummy chinese food... The staff was very warm and helpful... The whole experience was really worth every rupee spent... Rains made it all the more memorable...

The Cons... The property is far away from any of the other tourist place... You should stay here and just enjoy the Taj hospitality... If you have touring Goa on your mind, better stay elsewhere... otherwise you would end up travelling most of the time...

Room Tip: Always go for sea facing rooms on the ground floor...
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank herlekar
TajExoticaGoa, Manager at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2014

I look forward to welcoming you all back to the Taj Exotica Goa in the near future specially your 3 year old daughter.

Reviewed August 26, 2014

Stayed in this hotel for 3 nights last year. Since the weather was hot, spent a lot of time in the pool..everything in this hotel right from staff behaviour, facilities (gym, pool etc), food oozes with Taj quality and is worth every penny..Thank you Taj for this great experience!!

Room Tip: Find a room near the lobby because if you are staying in a far off room, calling up for a cart every...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Nishant8

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at the Taj Exotica Goa and for your feedback. I am glad to note you enjoyed your stay and all the facilities at the resort .

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Taj Exotica Goa in the near future.

Reviewed August 25, 2014

Taj exotica is situated in a serene corner of south goa.... stayed for 4 nights last may for our honeymoon.and must say it was a stay to remember..
wonderful welcome at the reception with a nice drink..we opted for a room with semi pvt pool and it was worth every penny... buffet meals were great .. nice array of options and tastes well too..staff was v polite and courteous.. the cycle track around the property was nice.. with little golf cars /buggy at your disposal.. the movt inside the property is quite convenient n fun too :)
The only downside was that the room we got on our arrival had two single beds and it took them good 3 hrs to arrange for a suitable room...
leaving that... great property, great hospitality , good privacy and a wonderful time at taj!

Room Tip: Go for a semi pvt pool if possible... made our trip so much more enjoyable!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Taj Exotica Goa in the near future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Benaulim
The Leela Goa
Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa
5 mi away
Radisson Blu Resort Goa Cavelossim Beach
Caravela Beach Resort

Been to Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa? Share your experiences!