“Awesome......”

Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Benaulim
Reviewed July 14, 2014

The Resort is an awesome place to take a break. We stayed there for 6 nights in July 2014 (with small kids age 5 & 7). It was raining during the most part of our stay and we thoroughly enjoyed it. we will share few things which is worth mentioning here,
The lush green scenery and the way it is maintained will amaze you, the activities for kids like cycling, Tex kids, pool and lots of open space n garden area for playing soccer, Frisbee etc..
the beach access, the luxury villas...the daily shows ( African acrobats and the Illusionists show by Mr. Edmondo is amazing) will keep you engaged for hours.....u will never feel like checking out....
The staffs were really professional, you will get pampered a lot for instance a surprise teddy delivered to my kid ..the club car for transportation...ohh my god the variety of food and the taste....you are really taken care of and you will definitely feel special....
One point which we feel Taj can improve is their policy towards Internet.. being a world class group they should provide free internet for the guests...coming from Abu Dhabi i felt very odd looking at the hourly / daily rates, rate per device etc for internet charges ??. I hope it is noted.
Leaving apart the above point it is worth a place to visit and if you have kids they will just love it, Believe me we never ventured out or even thought about it for sight seeing during our stay and Great Taj. Keep up your good work. We will definitely come back again in a different season...

Room Tip: Leave it to Taj. You will never regret.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Balavenkatesh
TajExoticaGoa, Manager at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2014

I am glad to note you had an enjoyable and your child had a fantastic holiday.

I have also made a note of your feedback regarding free wifi and take this opportunity to inform you that this is being reviewed by senior Management.

I look forward to welcoming you along with your family back to the Taj Exotica Goa in the near future.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,203)

Reviewed July 14, 2014

We had great experience in Taj right from the airport transfers to our weekend stay. There is nothing much you can do outside the resort but plenty of things to keep you busy in the resort.
We arrived early and our room was not ready but they graciously accommodated us in the cottage while they readied our rooms.
The service was impeccable - we used the spa services at Jiva and loved the experience. The evening entertainment shows were good and the gym had the latest equipments.
We made the most of our stay but the only grouse was F&B. The buffet was a mess and the staff couldn't manage the large crowds. The table was not cleared on time and getting attention of the staff was a task. But overall we are Taj fans and will continue our loyalty with them:)

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
TajExoticaGoa, Manager at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2014

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at the Taj Exotica Goa and for your feedback. I am glad to note you enjoyed stay and all the facilities at the resort specially the spa, gym and evening entertainment.

I have also made a note of your feedback regarding the service during meals and have taken this up with the concerned Head of Department.

Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

We were there on our anniversary in July 2013 at Taj Exotica Goa and the experience was fantastic.

Goa being a difficult place for vegetarians but the food here was lovely. Especially at the Italian restaurant where all courses of the meal were fabulous. In desserts we were suggested to necessarily try Baklava, the taste of which we can still remember.

It was a pleasant surprise when we were presented with an edible chocolate frame with our pictures and a cushion cover with names embroidered on. Thanks for such a nice gesture and making our stay a very memorable one.

During monsoon, there are loads of sea creatures on the beaches so one should accordingly plan as the beautiful beach of the hotel becomes difficult to be enjoyed on.

I recommend this place especially for people with priority of jain / veg food!!

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Punit S

I am glad to note you had a memorable experience for your wedding anniversary and enjoyed the food served at the resort.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Good resort. Nice view. Food taste is average. No varieties in lunch & dinner. You may see some worms coming in since the place is covered with greenary. Cleaning can be better. If you are a nature lover you would love this place.

Room Tip: On the up stairs
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at the Taj Exotica Goa and for your feedback. I am glad to note you experienced all the facilities at the resort.

I have also made a note of your feedback regarding the taste and variety of food, as well as cleaning and have taken this up with the respective Heads of Department.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Excellent resort!
We have spent there 16 days of our Goa vacation in March this year and it was not at all too long.
Taj Exotica is beautifully located and well maintained, a peaceful getaway right at a wide sandy beach, ideal for strolling and even for bike riding at low tide.
Tranquil, lush tropical gardens surround the villas. Rolling green lawns offer possibilities for golf lovers to exercise.
The hotel offers high level services and kindness of its staff and the whole personnel.
Breakfast is offered in buffet, rich and diversified. There are five restaurants to choose from. The Chinese restaurant is very good, whereas Allegria, the Goan restaurant, is not very thrilling. For savouring local cuisine some of the shacks out on the beach offer far better choice at a moderate price.
The health spa is very good, offering high standard services. Not to forget the morning yoga practice at 8.00 o’clock every morning, free to everyone.

One important remark: Since the restaurants organize special dinner evenings, live music can be heard in rooms situated in the main hotel building. To avoid this noise we would recommend choosing room in one of the villas.

Room Tip: Since the restaurants organize special dinner evenings, live music can be heard in rooms situated in...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Marjol696

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at the Taj Exotica Goa and for your feedback. I am glad to note you enjoyed stay and all the facilities at the resort.

I have also made a note of your feedback regarding the decibel levels of entertainment..

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Me &my wife stayed at this property from 19th to 21st june14.
The check in , rooms, services ,were very good.
Except the services near pool area where we were hurt ,by rude behaviour by your worker named shobhinath.
Other thing, the services at Eugenia restaurant can definitely be better managed e.g. table allotment,services,display.
Overall a nice memorable checkout with packed breakfast. Thanks a lot, the taj team.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank kapilas
TajExoticaGoa, Manager at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

I would like to thank you for your feedback and I am glad to note you enjoyed your stay and all the facilities at the resort.

I have also made a note of your feedback regarding pool services and the service at in the restaurant and have taken this up with the concerned Heads of Department.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

We have stayed in this resort from 1st-5th july'14. Summarizing pros & cons followed by details :-

Pros :
1. High focus on safety, well being & even medical care.
2. Hugely green & full of nature!!.. Everything pleasant.
3. Great food - special efforts to customise to taste.
4. Happening in terms of mega variety of activities + Giving space to relax.
5. Personalised touch - Senior leaders of hotel meet every resident at different times to see if they are being taken care of :-).
6. One culture in whole resort - The common thing we heard every time - 'Sir- you just relax & enjoy .. We will take care of everything'. .Amazing that they mean every word & execute their motto in live interactions

Cons :-
Completely bewildered with Service, infrastructure, culture & had significant moments of 'Happiness' in virtual world..Difficult to go back to real world now.. Struggling to find a moment to frown upon during stay.

DETAILS:-
Front office is swift & warm. Rooms are elegant, high on utility - housekeeping utterly responsive. Activity always buzzing - swimming, archery, football, cricket, salsa dance classes, yoga classes, cooking classes, evening shows(one of best We hv seen- magic show, eat the fire, acrobats, etc) & list goes on & on. Kids are thrilled, pampered to the core with 'texkids' - simply wow coordinator, can keep & care for your kid whole day along..Bamboo/ Sea shell craft, pottery, sketches, movie shows, games, drawing classes add to the learnings. Kids are gifted chocolates, cookies, toffees, flowers at different times. Food is like you can't stop eating - Italian restaurant being the best.
The best part is that each & every person comes & meets you to make sure you enjoy every moment. .. One incident which really touched us to the core when my son picked up foot sprain & it seemed whole resort was concerned - arranged whatever required & my 5 yr old son was so floored - 'these guys take care of me like my family '...& he wants to go there again & again.

Normally, holidays are misty & you tend to forget but we are 100% sure that this place has left an amazing impression on us & we would come to goa only because we want to stay here..

We will remember all our new friends - Cleto, Narmin, Abhishek, Cynthia, Rashid, Sukhveer, Joel, Sunita, Raahil, Vivek & many more. Senior people like Siddharth &

• Stayed: July 2014

Also consider these accommodations in or near Benaulim
The Leela Goa
Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa
5 mi away
Radisson Blu Resort Goa Cavelossim Beach
Caravela Beach Resort

Been to Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa? Share your experiences!