I went with my husband and 7 year old daughter from 21st April to 25th April 2014.
The hospitality was impeccable. Mr Mishra , Laveena , Siddharth, Indira, Wasim and everyone else made us feel like we were at home. We were pampered to the highest limit.
Very friendly and warm and overextended themselves for us and specially for my little daughter.
Felt very sad while leaving as its like leaving family behind after a holiday. We were given a warm farewell. Would highly recommend for couples and families. Tex Kids is great to keep kids busy with activities through the day.
Coffee shop and Mediterranean restaurant had great food. The all meals package ( choice of buffet / Chinese / Mediterranean / Italian / Goan etc ) makes it very flexible for you to eat in any of the restaurants they have in a set menu which has a wide spread. Its better than a la carte. Its always Exotica for us in Goa inspite of having our own home
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the south coast of Goa on the Benaulim beach, a mere 27 km from the airport, this 56 acre 140 room resort has a 700 meter beach frontage and a lovely view of the sea. With 3 specialty restaurants, a beach front seasonal seafood shack, a 24 hour all day diner, 2 bars, 2 spas and a seasonal outdoor spa pavilion, this resort is a popular haunt for the international as well as domestic travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, DerbySoftTaj, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Prestigia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Exotica Goa Benaulim
- Taj Exotica Goa Hotel Benaulim
- Taj Exotica Hotel Goa
- Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa Benaulim