We stayed at the Taj EXotica because it had been recommended. The hotel is lovely in beautiful grounds. The rooms are very comfortable with lots of room. The restaurants are very good and the food excellent. We only had a couple of things to moan about. Firstly people put their towels on the sunbeds early in the morning before breakfast, so when you arrived later, after your breakfast, all the good seating had been taken by people not appearing till sometimes after lunch. The Second moan was the pool service wasn't very good, if we wanted a drink we had to keep going to the main bar to order them as you could never find someone to get them for you.
However, we did enjoy our stay here and would recommend the hotel to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the south coast of Goa on the Benaulim beach, a mere 27 km from the airport, this 56 acre 140 room resort has a 700 meter beach frontage and a lovely view of the sea. With 3 specialty restaurants, a beach front seasonal seafood shack, a 24 hour all day diner, 2 bars, 2 spas and a seasonal outdoor spa pavilion, this resort is a popular haunt for the international as well as domestic travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, DerbySoftTaj, Prestigia, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Exotica Goa Benaulim
- Taj Exotica Goa Hotel Benaulim
- Taj Exotica Hotel Goa
- Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa Benaulim