I cannot recommend this hotel more highly. The grounds are quite beautiful, well maintained and large with ocean side palapas to enjoy while relaxing on a chaise and listening to the sounds of the beautiful Arabian Sea. The sand is very clean and the sea water is warm and inviting. The food in the hotel is excellent and we have enjoyed our lavish breakfast each day. The service is impeccable and each day, a basket of fruit is delivered to our room. Each night there is a room turn down and every day our room is cleaned to perfection. The service staff is very friendly and willing to help at all times. The pool is also quite large and beautiful. It is generally a quiet hotel and a place to relax especially after a long trip in India.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the south coast of Goa on the Benaulim beach, a mere 27 km from the airport, this 56 acre 140 room resort has a 700 meter beach frontage and a lovely view of the sea. With 3 specialty restaurants, a beach front seasonal seafood shack, a 24 hour all day diner, 2 bars, 2 spas and a seasonal outdoor spa pavilion, this resort is a popular haunt for the international as well as domestic travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoftTaj, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Prestigia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Exotica Goa Benaulim
- Taj Exotica Goa Hotel Benaulim
- Taj Exotica Hotel Goa
- Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa Benaulim