“wonderful, relaxing hotel”

Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Benaulim
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I cannot recommend this hotel more highly. The grounds are quite beautiful, well maintained and large with ocean side palapas to enjoy while relaxing on a chaise and listening to the sounds of the beautiful Arabian Sea. The sand is very clean and the sea water is warm and inviting. The food in the hotel is excellent and we have enjoyed our lavish breakfast each day. The service is impeccable and each day, a basket of fruit is delivered to our room. Each night there is a room turn down and every day our room is cleaned to perfection. The service staff is very friendly and willing to help at all times. The pool is also quite large and beautiful. It is generally a quiet hotel and a place to relax especially after a long trip in India.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are the same except for the larger units which have their own pool.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
TajExoticaGoa, Manager at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2014

I would like to thank you for your feedback and I am glad to note you enjoyed your stay and all the facilities at the resort .

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Right from the welcome till the checkout, Taj Exotica was an experience like no other. We went there for our anniversary and they made it really special for us. Sunita, our host, not only asked the band to sing for us, but she sent an anniversary cake to our room. The view from our room was majestic, their service impeccable. To anyone going to Goa, this is where you'd want to stay!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
TajExoticaGoa, Manager at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

I would like to thank you for your feedback and I am glad to note you enjoyed your stay and all the facilities at the resort and we made your anniversary special.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

I didn't know what to expext when we arrived. I had wanted to visit Goa for a long time and was very excited. I wasn't to be disappointed with this hotel, it really is paradise. We went late November 2013 for 2 weeks and wished we had gone for longer. I would recommend bed and breakfast here, don't go all inclusive as you will miss out on some wonderful food eaten in the beach huts and a restaurant just outside the hotel called Gigis. You can eat very well and for not much money in Gigis, the food is wonderful.
Back to the hotel, we were made to feel SO welcome, it truly is a 5 star experience. The gardens aroud the hotel are very well kept and the beach is a stone's throw away. Whilst we were there it was my husband's birthday and he was surprised with a beautiful cake and balloons in our room. I would recommend this hotel 100% and can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

I would like to thank you for your feedback and I am glad to note you enjoyed your stay and all the facilities at the resort.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

We spent lovely holidays in this resort . Enjoyed the Taj hospitality and services . Lobster squck barbecue restaurant was excellent with Chef Sanjay 's personal attention . And Tandoor Roti and cheese naan by his assistants were excellent.Guest relations Ms Jabeen took all care to make our stay memorable

Room Tip: all cottages are good
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 8, 2014

Taj Exotica is thoughtfully located near beach with all the latest facilities one could find in a modern and royal elites. Beautiful rooms facing scenic beauty. Hospitality at its best, service and food was mind blowing, simply awesome.

Keep up the good TAJ reputation always, cheers

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed February 5, 2014

We were greeted to a warm welcome by a most caring and professional staff, who treated us royally. From the birthday bouquet to the fruit basket in the room, to the best laundry service ever, to chocolates on our last night, and a framed photo upon departure, all our needs were graciously attended to. We enjoyed fresh fish and seafood at The Lobster Shack and a full buffet breakfast each morning. Morning yoga and complimentary ice cream cones delivered to our pool chair in the afternoon were enjoyable. Our room was clean and well equipped with good lighting. Wish the balcony doors had screens so we could have slept with the door open to hear the sea and feel the breeze. Too bad the government limits the number of beach chairs. 25 for 140 rooms means an early morning wake up to reserve your spot. Otherwise, lots of chairs on the grass and near the pool. We had such a great time at Taj Exotica that we would definitely go back and recommend the hotel to anyone visiting Goa and wanting to relax at the beach. The service was truly impeccable!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Susan L
TajExoticaGoa, Manager at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

Reviewed February 4, 2014

I spent 7 days at a stress. After few days , I started missing home food. The chef was extremely understanding and offered to give me some real good home cooked style food. Just awesome. The location , property , rooms are all world class. However , what would make me go back again is the service. Everyone is so understanding intuitively that made me wonder who has trained these people ...the spa is very good as well.

Room Tip: Be mentally ready to get pampered. For book lovers , do carry some good books .
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank SanjeebKalita

I would like to thank you for your feedback and I am glad to note you enjoyed your stay and all the facilities especially the spa at the resort.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Taj Exotica Goa in the near future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Benaulim
The Leela Goa
Radisson Blu Resort Goa Cavelossim Beach
Seashell Beach Suites
Seashell Beach Suites
#1 of 67 in Candolim

Been to Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa? Share your experiences!