“A memorable experience!”

Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Benaulim
Sunnyvale, California
“A memorable experience!”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Right from the welcome till the checkout, Taj Exotica was an experience like no other. We went there for our anniversary and they made it really special for us. Sunita, our host, not only asked the band to sing for us, but she sent an anniversary cake to our room. The view from our room was majestic, their service impeccable. To anyone going to Goa, this is where you'd want to stay!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
TajExoticaGoa, Manager at Taj Exotica Goa, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
I would like to thank you for your feedback and I am glad to note you enjoyed your stay and all the facilities at the resort and we made your anniversary special.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Taj Exotica Goa in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (731)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Swansea
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I didn't know what to expext when we arrived. I had wanted to visit Goa for a long time and was very excited. I wasn't to be disappointed with this hotel, it really is paradise. We went late November 2013 for 2 weeks and wished we had gone for longer. I would recommend bed and breakfast here, don't go all inclusive as you will miss out on some wonderful food eaten in the beach huts and a restaurant just outside the hotel called Gigis. You can eat very well and for not much money in Gigis, the food is wonderful.
Back to the hotel, we were made to feel SO welcome, it truly is a 5 star experience. The gardens aroud the hotel are very well kept and the beach is a stone's throw away. Whilst we were there it was my husband's birthday and he was surprised with a beautiful cake and balloons in our room. I would recommend this hotel 100% and can't wait to go back.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
I would like to thank you for your feedback and I am glad to note you enjoyed your stay and all the facilities at the resort.

lyon
Reviewed February 9, 2014

We spent lovely holidays in this resort . Enjoyed the Taj hospitality and services . Lobster squck barbecue restaurant was excellent with Chef Sanjay 's personal attention . And Tandoor Roti and cheese naan by his assistants were excellent.Guest relations Ms Jabeen took all care to make our stay memorable

Room Tip: all cottages are good
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Al Khobar
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Taj Exotica is thoughtfully located near beach with all the latest facilities one could find in a modern and royal elites. Beautiful rooms facing scenic beauty. Hospitality at its best, service and food was mind blowing, simply awesome.

Keep up the good TAJ reputation always, cheers

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

We were greeted to a warm welcome by a most caring and professional staff, who treated us royally. From the birthday bouquet to the fruit basket in the room, to the best laundry service ever, to chocolates on our last night, and a framed photo upon departure, all our needs were graciously attended to. We enjoyed fresh fish and seafood at The Lobster Shack and a full buffet breakfast each morning. Morning yoga and complimentary ice cream cones delivered to our pool chair in the afternoon were enjoyable. Our room was clean and well equipped with good lighting. Wish the balcony doors had screens so we could have slept with the door open to hear the sea and feel the breeze. Too bad the government limits the number of beach chairs. 25 for 140 rooms means an early morning wake up to reserve your spot. Otherwise, lots of chairs on the grass and near the pool. We had such a great time at Taj Exotica that we would definitely go back and recommend the hotel to anyone visiting Goa and wanting to relax at the beach. The service was truly impeccable!

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Susan L
TajExoticaGoa, Manager at Taj Exotica Goa, responded to this review, February 7, 2014

Bangalore
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I spent 7 days at a stress. After few days , I started missing home food. The chef was extremely understanding and offered to give me some real good home cooked style food. Just awesome. The location , property , rooms are all world class. However , what would make me go back again is the service. Everyone is so understanding intuitively that made me wonder who has trained these people ...the spa is very good as well.

Room Tip: Be mentally ready to get pampered. For book lovers , do carry some good books .
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank SanjeebKalita
I would like to thank you for your feedback and I am glad to note you enjoyed your stay and all the facilities especially the spa at the resort.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Taj Exotica remanes the best resort in which i have ever vacationed. Everything about the hotel is perfect - The food is plenty in variety and heavenly, rooms are spacious, clean , luxurious and the beds are just something divine!! The hotel offers a VERY wide range of activities to keep you occupied throughout the day, like putting, golfing , spas, tennis courts, cycling tracks, two swimming pools, its own beach, i could go on and on. Rooms range from the ocean view suite to the pool villas, all of which offer great value. The staff are exceptionally polite, courteous and friendly, and it also offers a well stocked library. Views from the rooms are also pretty spectacular. So unless you want to see some of the churches in Goa, you can very easily spend the whole trip inside this hotel like I did !!

Room Tip: Be sure to choose a room with a viwe of the Arabian sea.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank muditgoel304

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Taj Exotica Goa in the near future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Benaulim
The Leela Goa
Seashell Beach Suites
Seashell Beach Suites
#1 of 66 in Candolim
Radisson Blu Resort Goa Cavelossim Beach

Been to Taj Exotica Goa? Share your experiences!