What property, just fabulous, maintained impeccably. Lawns so beautiful with absolute clear blue water flowing down towards the lovely pool.The time spent was worth it. This property is worth in any visitor's itinerary specially during the weekends when it is now open for Breakfast & Lunch for Non Residents (NR's) also. The view of the beach from the lobby is mind blowing. Had breakfast and was worth every penny spend. Huge spread, excellent options, fresh & delicious coupled with extremely courteous & smiling service never allowed us to feel like visitor's. Just extraordinary & for sure the stay at next visit will be there & hope I am sure I will have much more nicer things to say. No wonder it is rated as one of the best hotels across the globe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the south coast of Goa on the Benaulim beach, a mere 27 km from the airport, this 56 acre 140 room resort has a 700 meter beach frontage and a lovely view of the sea. With 3 specialty restaurants, a beach front seasonal seafood shack, a 24 hour all day diner, 2 bars, 2 spas and a seasonal outdoor spa pavilion, this resort is a popular haunt for the international as well as domestic travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Indian Hotels Company Limited, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Exotica Goa Benaulim
- Taj Exotica Hotel Goa
- Taj Exotica Goa Hotel Benaulim
- Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa Benaulim