Stayed here for 1 week in Mid December 2012. Just 35mins taxi ride from the airport. The arrival was not one of the best as had to pull our own bags to reception. Being a RGBC member check-in was smooth but was disappointing as the property facilities were not explained, which we had to explore on our own. Then we had to wait 20mins for the Bellboy to take us to the Apartment. We had booked a one bedroom unit. The apartment was fully equipped but the cleanliness was not up to the mark. The kitchen smelt of excessive Pest Spray and the couch in the living room had a weird smell. The bed room and the the bathroom were Just alright but with spider webs all over the electrical fixtures and ceiling corners. Reception and housekeeping was made aware about this but there was no efforts made to rectify these.
But we ignored this as we didn't have no plans to cook neither relax on the couch but make most of the lovely weather and natural beauty around.
The room also had two balconies one facing the reception/courtyard and the other facing the street which had to kept locked due to security reasons.
But the good part about this property is the poolside and the bar & restaurant were just fabulous.The F&B and Pool staff were always enthusiastic and always made us feel welcomed.
The property location is just perfect as its just 20mins walking to Benaulim Beach. There is a bike hire shop just opposite the resort and the street shops are also good for shopping. Also the restaurants around are great.
The hotel's guest relations team organised day trips for us which is great as we didn't have to negotiate the rates with the taxi divers.
Overall the stay was pleasant and a special thanks to the restaurant and pool staff for their excellent service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Karma Royal Palms is a beautiful time share resort with a selection of studios, one and two bedroom apartments. Landscaped with lovely gardens that also feature the palm trees that give the resort its name, this resort is just a ten minute walk to Benaulim beach. The Karma Royal Palms offers you the whole range of holiday amenities to help you have that complete vacation that you deserve. The 24 hour reception, gymnasium and children's activity programme all contribute to making your holiday as comfortable as possible while giving you the opportunity to discover the joys of Goan culture. Margao city the commercial hub of South Goa is just a 10 minute drive away if you like bustling markets and a spot of bargaining. You can also liven up your holiday with water sports, excursions and trips all organized by the travel desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Karma Royal Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Goan Beach Club At Royal Palms Hotel Benaulim
- Royal Goan Beach Hotel
- Royal Goan Beach Resort
- Royal Goan Beach Benaulim
- Karma Royal Palms Goa/Benaulim