We stayed at RGBC at royal palms. It was a nice experience. The blankets were not washed and most annoying part was that it had no network for mobile phones. We opted for two 1 BHK apartments. It had all the basic facilities.
Overall the stay was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Karma Royal Palms is a beautiful time share resort with a selection of studios, one and two bedroom apartments. Landscaped with lovely gardens that also feature the palm trees that give the resort its name, this resort is just a ten minute walk to Benaulim beach. The Karma Royal Palms offers you the whole range of holiday amenities to help you have that complete vacation that you deserve. The 24 hour reception, gymnasium and children's activity programme all contribute to making your holiday as comfortable as possible while giving you the opportunity to discover the joys of Goan culture. Margao city the commercial hub of South Goa is just a 10 minute drive away if you like bustling markets and a spot of bargaining. You can also liven up your holiday with water sports, excursions and trips all organized by the travel desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Karma Royal Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Goan Beach Club At Royal Palms Hotel Benaulim
- Royal Goan Beach Hotel
- Royal Goan Beach Resort
- Royal Goan Beach Benaulim
- Karma Royal Palms Goa/Benaulim