“Good fun, in a friendly neighborhood and a beach nearby”
Review of Karma Royal Palms

Karma Royal Palms
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Benaulim
Reviewed January 25, 2013

We spent a couple of days with our large extended family. It was great fun, with the children in the pool the whole day and at the beach the whole evening.

The hotel is set in a locality where the people are very friendly and helpful, and the rickshaws do not overcharge you.

The property is well maintained and service is satisfactory.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the ground floor, if you are travelling with elderly folk. The rooms facing the poo...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank SureshWilliams
Royal_Resorts_India, General Manager at Karma Royal Palms, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Greetings from Royal Palms at Benaulim Goa.

I am John Peter and I am thankful and grateful for the reviews that you have commented upon our resort
I am glad that you enjoyed your holiday with us and also the surrounding.
Yes Benaulim is indeed a lovely quiet place and hoping that it remains that way.
I would like to thank you once again for your time and efforts in passing on your reviews.
We at Royal Palms wish you all the best and hope to see you once again in future.

There are newer reviews for Karma Royal Palms

Reviewed January 24, 2013

we went there in jan 2013...first of all this property is not worthy of a royal property..there is most definitly haathi mahal not very far off...and after seeing royal palms u knw why haathi mahal is over booked..
the rooms are average...the service though is very prompt...the pool and other activities are nothing to write home abt..
my first visit to this property and most certainly my last...
now to the bright points - the rooms though small are well kept and the amenities are all there...
the small shop in the complex makes buying things of daily use...
the restaurent is a pleasent surprise...the food is yummy,,,a must try....
but what makes ur day is that banaulim beach is an extremely quiet and relaxing place to b...

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Greetings from Royal Palms at Benaulim Goa.
I am John Peter and I am thankful and grateful for the reviews that you have commented upon.
Yes, I certainly agree that part of the resort is in need of renovations which is being carried out in stages.
We have 175 apartments at Royal Palms of which 104 have already been refurbished the remaining apartments will be completed in a span of one year.
I assure you that two years down the line this resort will be fully refurbished and will be a different place.
We are also currently in the process of having the entire resort connected with internet facility.
I am very much glad that you enjoyed our restaurant and the beach

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I don't know why people says it as a 5 star property, it was like 4 star property. The facilities they provide are not even 4 star. Some times the electricity trips and they do not have the immediate back up for it.
But over all experience was good.
It is preferred, that you take room near swimming pool on upper side at it is better than the rooms near reception,
And be ready to pay the bill more then expected, as they even charge for refilling the coffee and sugar pouches.

Room Tip: try the rooms near upper side of the hotel, as it is good there
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Anshul G

Greetings from Royal Palms at Benaulim Goa.

For your information we being a time share resort charge for replenishment of tea/coffee sachets, it is only the starter pack that is offered complimentory.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stayed at Royal Goan Beach Club at Royal Palms, Benaulim, Goa in May 2011 for six days. We got 1 BHK suite with all kitchen utensils. Room was quite good. Resort also has in-house shop for routine daily needs like mineral water, ready made food items, dairy products, ice-creams etc. and it is available at MRP price only, no extra charges. We have very good experience with Restaurant as well. Delicious food was served at quite reasonable price. Overall it was very good experience.

Room Tip: Pool side rooms has better view.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank krunalVadodara

Greetings from Royal Palms at Benaulim Goa.

I am glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed your holiday at the Royal Palms and we would be delighted to serve you once again the the future.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I came with my parents. They gave us personal guide who took us for all what we should eat and see. So, I'm very grateful to them - it helped me to love India even more and especially it helped to my parents. They still remember that trip.
Rooms are like flats, with bedroom, hall with sofa and kitchen. Personnel everyday changes your bed. Very clean and pleasant place.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family

Greetings from Royal Palms at Benaulim Goa.

I am glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed your holiday at the Royal Palms and we would be delighted to serve you once again the future.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

We had booked RGBC's property for summer vacations 2012 under some business promotion deal that they had. It's a huge property with various category of rooms ; I guess I would have got "economy class" due to availing the business promotion offer.

No worries though - the rooms were clean, spic and span and everything was working. Easily the standards of a 4 star luxury hotel and while the construction is done in a manner that is un nerving from outside, once inside the resort, its a closed gated community kind of feeling. The room service is normal goan standards - a tide slow but since you are on a holiday, you dont mind the slight delays. The important thing was that all the facilities they had were working properly !! The swimming pool was clean, the games room had all the stuff games rooms are supposed to have and the resort staff kept on holding various events for the guests every day at various times to keep the guests entertained and occupied.

Even the small kitchen cabinet was nicely stocked so that we could prepare snacks, tea/coffee etc at room only. The resort even has a small kirana shop inside the premises so that you could buy stuff like maggi, bread, milk etc without going out of campus.

My family thoroughly enjoyed the stay. Even the attached restaurant was able to dish out tasty food at extremely reasonable prices. Would definitely love to go back !!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank saurav_saha
Reviewed January 17, 2013

This resort could become one of hot property had there staff and other amenities improved. Attitude of staff is not commendable. rather need a change. rooms are good and comfortable but house keeping staff have miserable attitude.

Room Tip: select a room near pool area and on ground or first floor
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Benaulim
Karma Royal Haathi Mahal
#1 of 5 in Betalbatim
Jasminn by Mango Hotels
Jasminn by Mango Hotels
#2 of 5 in Betalbatim

Been to Karma Royal Palms? Share your experiences!