“Wonderful Stay!! Will Return in 2019”
Swimming Pool
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Swimming Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

nishasb
North Brunswick, New Jersey
“Wonderful Stay!! Will Return in 2019”
Reviewed May 23, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

I had the best time of my life in Goa in Feb 2018. I stayed in the Apartment I booked through a friend in Benaulim. Anita is a very gracious host and was wonderful in helping me make my vacation great!. The apartment is perfect for 2 people (couple), (We were two couples and we booked 2 apts side by side which was perfect). clean and very well designed. The kitchen was fully equipped for the days we decided to stay in for our meals. The location was perfect, minutes away from the beach and plenty of dining options in the area.

The view from the balcony was garden/pool front... and very friendly neighbors.

Would definitely book this place again! Thanks Anita !

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
May 25, 2018
Thank you! We absolutely enjoyed hosting you and your friends! Hope to see you back again soon !
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing