“Back for gelato for the first time in 2019!”

Mr. Gelato - Cream Choc
Ranked #3 of 13 Dessert in Bardez
Description: Cream Choc's handmade Italian Ice Cream is crafted from locally-sourced fresh cream and fruit and mouth-watering imported Italian organic flavours like rich chocolate, authentic strawberry, crunchy hazelnut and luscious caramel. All our fresh ingredients are thoroughly washed in pure filtered water to ensure that our amazing ice cream is always delicious and healthy for you to enjoy. We use an age-old family recipe along with our own creative touches to make what we believe is the best gelato you'll ever taste. We're passionate about our environment and our ice cream. That's why we would never use chemicals, colouring, preservatives or any genetically-modified ingredients. We're making Italian gelato the old-fashioned way - organic, fresh and delicious. Cream Choc. The way Gelato was meant to be.
Reviewed March 17, 2019

Somethings in life never seem to change, and not all of these are bad:-), as, for example, the cherry gelato here. For adults that don't want all sweet, the sour part of its sweetness is what defines the flavour, I think. For sure it allows me to eat it endlessly when in Goa, without it once becoming cloying. And I chose to stay this time just across the road at the Orange house, where I could hold my breath leaving it, and make it to the gelato place in the same breath if I wanted to!
The usual excellent service and the friendly complement of dogs; in particular the one with only three remaining legs that is an example of how to be cheerful in adversity is not to be missed.
A couple of pictures this time. One of the ne plus ultra in gelato excellence in my view, in cherry flavour, and another that captures the buzz of the place well after 10 pm.

Reviewed March 10, 2019

Friendly helpful staff who let you try as many flavours as you want in store and help you decide. I went for 2 scoops - one rum and raisin and one red velvet. Lush after a smoke :) Bit pricey but worth it

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed March 6, 2019 via mobile

Definitely worth a visit. Be careful you might be returning often. Friendly staff serving a heavenly sin with a smile. Favourite was the mascarpone and cocoa. You get to keep trying the yummiest ice cream and then need to pick a favourite

Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

I was happily surprised to find a gelato place in India and have to say the taste was quite delicious and they offer a great variety of flavors such as strawberry yoghurt, pistacchio and baleys! The prices are a bit expensive but I imagine it difficult to find all the necessary ingredients therefore good value for money. Also they offered us to try different flavors, very nice!

Reviewed February 24, 2019

Mr. Gelato - Cream Choc has legendary status in Goa for ice creams. It is one of the best ice creams / gelato I have tasted in India.

The flavours are very unique - Mascarpone with Cocoa, Snickers, blueberries, lemon cheesecake etc.The taste is smooth, creamy and does justice to the ingredients. The waffle cones are crisp and thin, letting the gelato shine! They have many other items on the menu like sundaes, waffles, shakes.

Definitely one to visit on your trip to Goa and my new favorite haunt for my sweet treat!

Date of visit: February 2019