All reviewsstayed for nightscalangute beach6kmpropertygoabike
Reviewed March 27, 2017

The most value for money property i have stayed in Goa , close to everything yet nestled in a quiet neighborhood. we stayed for 5 nights and the whole experience was honest and cost friendly. The staff was very helpful and assisted us with all we needed. fantastic !

Room Tip: Get the top floor rooms .. just amazing
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Yzudhamanyue
Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

The place is very unhygienic. Dirty all over. No housekeeping - no food. The owner lied to us about all the facilities and once we landed up there - did not pick up the phone. We had booked the place for 4 nights but checked out after one because of terrible condition of everything.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
3  Thank DayTrip309784
Reviewed December 13, 2016

We had planned a trip to Goa with our family, But believe me my selection of Belle Vista Wado Resort in North Goa has proved a real nightmare. the property is listed Premium budget Hotel, but according to me this is Pathetic property. water taps broken, Bulbs in bathroom broken, Exhaust not working, No Room service. Even simple amenities like bucket ,Tissue paper in Bathroom and drinking water was not provided despite request. No Intercom and no room cleaning provided. bed sheets and blankets were dirty. I Seriously feel cheated . I feel the Owner is no longer interested in his Resort. My advise to all selecting this for stay in GOA is BEWARE. Even a Budget hotel or Dormitory or Dharamshala has better rooms and Service than this property

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed December 6, 2016 via mobile

I've made my booking through makemytrip and went there to stay with my friend. Please note that this place is very far from anywhere and it will take an hour minimum to reach from any popular area in Goa. Booked online, made payment, room was confirmed, travelled to the place and they were saying they are sold out. BE VERY CAREFUL if you're about to book this place. You'd book and pay the taxi a lot to go there and they'd just won't let you stay. Pretty unprofessional place and least helping staff. Had to find another place through makemytrip. Big inconvenience.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled solo
2  Thank MervikHaums
Reviewed October 10, 2015

The hotel looks like an old bungalow remodelled into a hotel. The location is not great, not very easy to locate (in a lane away from the main road) and is away from all the beaches and markets - makes no sense to stay here and there is nothing great in the vicinity. Their hotels restaurant was also not functional.

The Room was done up well (looks like they were refurnished recently), however there was no tea coffee maker or any mineral water bottles provided as advertised.

The fan and a/c made a bit noise but the main set back was the BATHROOM SEAT which is best if not described here. (I still wonder why would the hotel management do up a room well and keep the bathroom seat in such sad shape)

We got a great deal on makemytrip (INR 930/- a day for deluxe Ac room) and had thus booked it for a night, but spent most of the day searching for a better place. Had the toilet seat been upto the mark for the price we might have considered extending our stay here for a few days.

Room Tip: If not booked in advance, see the room and bathroom and then check in
  • Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple