Stayed here 31 Sep- 3 Oct. Reached there at 11:30 am, but unfortunately there was no power in the room we were supposed to stay in. Short circuit was the reason given and we did give them benefit of doubt bcoz it could have happened anywhere else. Moreover it was Sunday so he (Mr. Sandeep whose behaviour was friendly to us and to every guest as we could see) was struggling to find an electrician. So we waited outside the room for 4-5 hours (that was terrible) and then finally left on our own to see Goa. though the day had gone pretty much waste for us. Well, I think I should keep it short and put my review in points. Here it goes..
What we liked:
1. Staff behaviour.
2. AFTER the room was ready, even though after HOURS, was really good and absolutely value for money.
3. Peaceful and green surrounding
What we did not:
1. Our room was pre-booked and prepaid. We were expecting much better reception on arrival. Unnecessary long wait was totally not asked for. Yes, it was unfortunate and could have happened anywhere else too BUT there was no apparent alternative or if there was, was not suggested. We were left helpless and on our own for those hours. A very bad first impression on us it was.
2. No intercom or any other mean to connect to the staff available in the hotel. Where do we go if we need any help (e.g. drinking water)? We search for them!
3. There's no Wifi even though it is listed in tripadviser hotel amenities.
4. All the room lights were dim lights. We could have liked to have at least one "proper" light.
5. No hot water in bathroom. The reason given was, again short circuit.
My Suggestions (I would like to give some bcoz even though the first impression was not good, you made up for it later and I just might want to visit again these suggestions are considered):
1. Please put up a water-cooler or just a water can somewhere and in guests' visibility. Or just let them know where it is.
2. Intercom or any such thing?
3. Please be ready with alternatives for the situations such as ours.
4. Please remove 'Wifi','Restaurant' from tripadviser hotel amenities list.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The property is located in a prestigious Old Portuguese residential precinct of Goa, housed in a over 150 year old heritage bungalow, restored with art decor and Portuguese heritage style furniture, fitments, furnishing and is classified by Goa tourism as 3 Star in rating. The hotel is fully staffed and running for last 8 years, and serves select clientele, and provide individual attention to each guest requirements. The hotel caters to long stay customer with special rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Belle Wista: Enviro Green Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belle Wista: Enviro Green Resort Goa/Bardez