India is a busy place. And even GOA can seem hectic at times.
But Presa-di-Goa is quite the opposite. A peaceful, well-kept and really friendly environment. A perfect base for relaxation.
We just spend 5 days there with 2 children at the age of 5 and 8, and had a great time. The kids loved the pool, the food was great and the genuine hospitality even better.
Too bad our children didn't discover the Sati Chicken until the day before out departure.
So highly recommendable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heritage Boutique Hotel with 12 Indo Portuguese furnished rooms and Suites. Located on a 3500.sqm country estate with swimming pool and lavish gardens.Very quiet location. 10 minutes drive away from the popular beaches of Calangute, Baga and Candolim.Mediterranean and traditional Goan cuisine.Room Service , Laundry & Concierge services.Massage and Ayurveda treatment available in immediate vicinity.Free parking and Internet facilities.24 hours doctor service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Presa di Goa Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Presa Di Goa Country House Hotel Bardez
- Presa Di Goa Country Hotel
- Hotel Presa Di Goa Country
- Presa Di Goa Country House Bardez