Our first visit to Goa and what an excellent choice we made in Presa di Goa prior to leaving Australia in January 2013. Outside the walls there was unbelievable hustle, bustle and noise - all very entertaining in itself but at the end of the day what a pleasure to return to our "Shangrila" as we chose to rename this peaceful hotel set in beautiful surroundings. We could not fault the service whether it were the care of our cottage, meals on our verandah or our daily evening dinner on the Garden Terrace. It was a delightful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heritage Boutique Hotel with 12 Indo Portuguese furnished rooms and Suites. Located on a 3500.sqm country estate with swimming pool and lavish gardens.Very quiet location. 10 minutes drive away from the popular beaches of Calangute, Baga and Candolim.Mediterranean and traditional Goan cuisine.Room Service , Laundry & Concierge services.Massage and Ayurveda treatment available in immediate vicinity.Free parking and Internet facilities.24 hours doctor service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Presa di Goa Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Presa Di Goa Country House Hotel Bardez
- Presa Di Goa Country Hotel
- Hotel Presa Di Goa Country
- Presa Di Goa Country House Bardez