Presa di Goa was upto our expectations & a little more in all respects. It is a well maintained, reasonably sized boutique resort with cottages & rooms of various sizes. You can choose one as per your requirement. As we were four of us in the family, we opted for Dahlia, which is a pool facing cottage with a double bed on ground floor & twin single beds on mezzanine floor, both with respective Acs. The house keeping was upto the mark. The toilets were neat & clean & very well maintained. The owner of the property, Mr. Edouard & everyone else in the staff was very courteous & hospitable. They arrange for a 2 or 4 wheeler as per your requirement. Transfer & pick up to & from Calangute or Candolim are complimentary before 6 in the evening. There's absolutely nothing more a traveller can wish for. We loved each & every moment we spend there & are looking forward to our next time with this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heritage Boutique Hotel with 12 Indo Portuguese furnished rooms and Suites. Located on a 3500.sqm country estate with swimming pool and lavish gardens.Very quiet location. 10 minutes drive away from the popular beaches of Calangute, Baga and Candolim.Mediterranean and traditional Goan cuisine.Room Service , Laundry & Concierge services.Massage and Ayurveda treatment available in immediate vicinity.Free parking and Internet facilities.24 hours doctor service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Presa di Goa Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Presa Di Goa Country House Hotel Bardez
- Presa Di Goa Country Hotel
- Hotel Presa Di Goa Country
- Presa Di Goa Country House Bardez