Not at all worth spending 2500-3000 on such a property .....far from the beaches ....poor view ...and worst of all the chicken farm on the side ....they dont let u sleep .....apart from that the staff is not at all coperative ...wont recommend specially if ur goin with ur family ...better stay somewhere near baga beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly opened 3.5 star resort, with 50 modern furnished rooms. We are located between Calangute and Candolim beach. With all amenities in the room like LCD screen, mini bar, sit out lavish washrooms, AC in all rooms. The resort features facilities like beautiful landscaping, swimming pool attached to the multi-cuisine restobar, mini gym on the roof top, conference hall, beauty saloon and spa, free shuttle service to the Candolim beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Ginger Tree Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ginger Tree Beach Hotel Bardez
- Ginger Tree Beach Resort Goa/Bardez