“Awesome food”
Review of Fat Fish

Fat Fish
Ranked #233 of 996 Restaurants in Bardez
Reviewed May 22, 2019 via mobile

Perfect place to have fresh sea food. Had ordered pomfret and mackarel fry which very nice marinated and cooked for starter and later prawns curry which was equally good. overall food is very good also the ambience.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 25, 2019

IF you are going to the Saturday night market then this is a great place to eat afterwards as it is close although maybe book a table on your way to the market as it can get very busy after 8.30. Toilets are not good unless you are one who stands up in which case they are acceptable, for such a good popular restaurant a small investment in the toilets would be a good idea. Service is ok & a bit miserable in some cases but the food, especially fresh fish is very good. Great atmosphere & popular

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 23, 2019

The service ruin all the good experience you might have with the food. I ordered salad and my bf shrimp. My salad took forever and when I questioned about it they asked me if I want to cancel my ordered cause the explanation was that the salad took time, where in hearth can they say sth like this.
So if you want to have a decent treatment do NEVER go to this place.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed March 25, 2019

The first time we went to Fat Fish, it was for dinner and we had masala pomfret. We did not really like our meal that night and found the fish quite pricy. It was 900 rupees for one small fish.There was also a lot of garbage being burned in the area and the smoke drifted into the restaurant Not a great experience.
However, a week later, we went at lunchtime with a few people and ordered four fish thalia's, one chicken thali and one fish and chips. Everyone loved their food and had a great time at the restaurant. The place was packed as it is a very popular restaurant.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed March 19, 2019

I enjoy different kinds of fish dish at this place. Hotel have variety of sea-food menu and location is very nice.

Date of visit: February 2019