Casa Anjuna
Anjuna Beach Resort(Anjuna)(Great Value!)
$29
$50
$35
$34
  • Breakfast included
OYO 3628 Vagator(Anjuna)(Great Value!)
$22
$18
Agoda.com
The Banyan Soul(Anjuna)(Great Value!)
$16
$15
Villa Anjuna(Anjuna)(Great Value!)
$23
  • Pool
OYO 5673 Maximum Holiday Inn Rooms(Anjuna)(Great Value!)
$33
  • Breakfast included
Spazio Leisure Resort(Anjuna)(Great Value!)
$27
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbeautiful propertybreakfast areacolonial stylelovely poolfirst floorfour poster bedoptions for vegetariansmanagement teamroom keythe ground floorthe entire hotelhotel is situatedpeak seasonfell in lovestayed here for nightspool sidebonding
Reviewed March 2, 2010

I cannot rave enough about this hotel/guest house. The staff, lead by Gopal and Richard, are friendly, and professional. The attention to detail is world class. I stayed here for 6 days, and was treated like a queen. The location is fabulous - 2 mins. walk to the beautiful anjuna beach, and a miriad of cafe's and bars, but far enough away from the 'action' if you want peace and quiet - which is what I was after. I work in Hospitality, so was looking for a quiet, relaxing piece of paradise, and I found it at Casa Anjuna. Gopal was more than willing to negotiate tariff for longer stays, which, for me, ended up being a bargain for what I would consider to be a 5 star guest house. I will recommend Casa Anjuna to everyone I know! (and I beleive there are guest houses owned by the same group which are of the same calibre. Can't wait to visit them!)

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed January 7, 2010

The main positives are the fancy decorations, the old style nice furniture plus the helpful staff, and wi fi internet included. We also liked the swimming pool area which was very nice.
The main draw back was the price. We didnt consider it good value, was probably the most expensive place we stayed in Goa, as was our last couple of nights in Goa. Ironically, it was the only place we got bitten overnight in our rooms. We didn't like the breakfast, in fact they ran out of the drinks they offered, and some of the breakfast, when they only had a few other guests.
We didnt get a proper bedsheet, we had a throw over old blanket only, until we asked for a nice thin sheet to sleep under.
In fact, we weren't that keen on Anjuna. We were travelling around Goa and it was recommended to us, but I guess we preferred the areas in the south of Goa. We got good deals at the market though, albeit having been hassled quite a bit by hawkers.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 3, 2009

we'd gone here for our anniversary, stayed for 5-6 days. cute place, boutique in nature. decent service and food.

recommend for a chilled out period

Stayed: November 2007
Reviewed October 6, 2009

This hotel is fairly basic for a resort (& you may be a little disappointed if you are used to more luxury) but if you want a big room the size of an apartment, a balcony, a pool and although there is no room service there is good food to be had by the pool restaurant I think you might like it. We did and we would stay again. By the way, Its a good second option if you can't get into Villa Anjuna.....

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 11, 2009

the way this old Portuguese mansion, is made into a luxury boutique hotel is just excellent..each room has its own.. tall ceeling and its own homely feel.. the pool is soo private.. that you feel your space..

its something that u need when you need to getaway..

Stayed: May 2009