I returned to Granpa's Inn in March, having originally stayed there in 2011. The great thing was the fact that, apart from some cosmetic changes, the hotel was the same! This is why I like it. The hotel management and the owner, are unchanged, and extremely helpful and friendly. You feel as though you are returning to stay with old friends. There is nothing impersonal about Granpas's Inn, which is unusual in this world of globalisation! I am already planning my return visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Granpa's Inn, also known as Hotel Bougainvillea, was renovated from a 200 year old Portuguese - styled Goan mansion, with a pleasant blend of old world charm & modern comforts. You will enjoy the expanse of our quiet & cool natural age old gardens which conveys an aura of serenity & tranquility. It's a perfect place for a Goan holiday not too far away from the beaches but an oasis of calm from the busy nightlife of Goa. Granpa’s Inn is a family run business since 1988. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Bougainvillea - Granpa's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Bougainvillea - Granpa`s Anjuna
- Hotel Bougainvillea - Granpa's Inn Anjuna, Goa