My wife and I stayed at Granpa's Inn during Feb 2013 and highly recommend it. In particular, the rooms out back of the pool were very awesome, nice large front porch with stone sitting around table, decent sized room and bath with large glass shower and best of all, enclosed, private back yard with another outdoor shower and sitting area. These rooms were more expensive than the standard rooms up front, but well worth it. Large, old trees dot the property and one awakes in the morning to birds. Just around the corner to Brahami Yoga and centrally located to almost everything. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Granpa's Inn, also known as Hotel Bougainvillea, was renovated from a 200 year old Portuguese - styled Goan mansion, with a pleasant blend of old world charm & modern comforts. You will enjoy the expanse of our quiet & cool natural age old gardens which conveys an aura of serenity & tranquility. It's a perfect place for a Goan holiday not too far away from the beaches but an oasis of calm from the busy nightlife of Goa. Granpa’s Inn is a family run business since 1988. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Bougainvillea - Granpa's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Bougainvillea - Granpa`s Anjuna
- Hotel Bougainvillea - Granpa's Inn Anjuna, Goa