Having stayed at Grandpa's in the past I was curious about the new modifications. The original house was as inviting as ever and the staff as pleasant and helpful as I I remembered. The renovated swimming pool and open air dining area has been tastefully done to a high standard. The new rooms overlooking the pool are of the same high standard. If you are looking for a relaxing and rejuvenating place to stay then Grandpa's is for you whether you are on your own,a couple or a family group. The only downside is that the yoga has moved up the road and given the pedestrian unfriendly Goa roads,this is a drawback if yoga is your thing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Granpa's Inn, also known as Hotel Bougainvillea, was renovated from a 200 year old Portuguese - styled Goan mansion, with a pleasant blend of old world charm & modern comforts. You will enjoy the expanse of our quiet & cool natural age old gardens which conveys an aura of serenity & tranquility. It's a perfect place for a Goan holiday not too far away from the beaches but an oasis of calm from the busy nightlife of Goa. Granpa’s Inn is a family run business since 1988. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Bougainvillea - Granpa's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Bougainvillea - Granpa`s Anjuna
- Hotel Bougainvillea - Granpa's Inn Anjuna, Goa