A nice property in Anjuna, the beach is accessible via walk (3-3.5 kms) or by bike. Very clean property, attentive front desk, decent kitchen, huge dessert spread. The dinner out in the garden is awesome and so is the free billiard / pool table. Book early and get great rates. Walk able to a couple of beautiful churches.
What they can do better,
1) Better food rates for residents, the quantities can be larger compared to other places in and around Anjuna / Goa
2) Better transportation rates for residents
3) Toiletries need to be replaced faster and without asking.
4) Towels can be cleaner
5) Cleaning rooms before guests come is mandatory.
Overall a nice place, will visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in rural Goa, situated some two and half km from Anjuna and Vagator beaches, opposite a pretty white church - The Tamarind is a Portuguese style stone building with all modern amenities. With 42" LCD TV, Minibar, Laptop size Lockers, Air-conditioners, Coffee & Tea makers, the 25 rooms offer tranquility and relaxation. Though away from the hustle and bustle, every place is accessible and not distant. We provide Cars, Bikes and Scooters at a price and cycles free of cost. Our in house bakery and desserts are famous. Cotinga, our multicuisine restaurant is very popular both with in-house guests and locals. As you can see on the reviews our north Indian dishes are particularly popular. The quirky theme of the Madhatter bar is another attraction where we offer the choicest wines and drinks. Candlelight dinners can be arranged for your special celebration at a short notice. City tours by day and night can be enjoyed with assistance from our front desk. Guests enjoy playing pool at our heritage pool table. Table Tennis, Board games and the most sparkling blue pool add to the fun. We love children and have baby cots and high chairs and also special baby meals. The colors and decors are sure to relax you and signal the beginning of a wonderful holiday. Just 500 metres away is the beautiful St Michal s church ,which is 400 years old. Again 500 metres to the other side are the Miraculous Stairs,where you can make a wish . Yoga classes and massages can be organized to your convenience. Welcome to The Tamarind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your The Tamarind Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tamarind Hotel Anjuna
- Tamarind Anjuna
- The Tamarind Hotel Anjuna, Goa