“Amazing! ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Just had the most amazing meal here, possible the best Indian I've ever had in my life.... And I've had a lot. Wonderful attentive service, Ganesh is awesome. Free samples of their biryani, free garlic naan as we sat down. Most tender chicken kebab, delicious flavours, huge pieces of chicken. The thinnest, crispiest naan I've had in India. Got a photo with the staff cuz that's how good everything was.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Dhum Biryani was the best restaurant we visited in Anjuna village. Quality of the food was terrific - especially tiger prawns (see photo). Service was vey good and quick and prices were very reasonable.
Ambience is very good - a nice place to hang out. And the have free good quality wifi

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Menu had many varieties for non-vegetarian. Had a chance to taste different cuisines. Sea food was comparatively good. The service was good and ambience was a bit different. Staff treated us well. Kebabs were not as we expected.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I am writing this review using restaurants free wifi after a sumptuous meal. We were headed towards anjuna when we came across this restaurant, while returning we decided to stop here for our dinner.

This is an Indian cuisine restaurant as the name suggests the kebabs and biryanis. I was not willing to try kebabs and biryani but went for Goan Speciality Chicken Xacuti. The waiter warned that it would be spicy and then I felt its perfect for me as I was trying it for the first time. My wife had a tomato soup first which was excellent. When the Chicken Xacuti arrived youbcan just make out from its aroma that its going to taste great. It was spicy with coconut and corriander base.

The ambience is also good to visit with friends. The people here are very friendly. My waiter asked me whether I need wifi, without even questioning him. Run by locals it is a must visit restaurant if you are in anjuna.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Someone recommended me to visit this restaurant incase if I m in Anjuna. The food is too good. I visited thrice in my 2 days stay. We tasted Prawns briyani, salt & pepper squid, chicken chilly and cheese & garlic naan. All these dishes were just too good.