“Great organic food, great breakfast”
Review of Blue Tao

Blue Tao
Ranked #24 of 168 Restaurants in Anjuna
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

The food is one of the best you can get in anjuna... very healthy and delicious. They're one of the few places where you can actually get a good, authentic pizza. We mostly hit up blue tao for the great breakfast (muesli and omelette!). The owner is very friendly and welcoming. One of my favorited places in anjuna!

1  Thank Seanp77
There are newer reviews for Blue Tao

Reviewed March 28, 2014

found this place on our way to anjuna beach suddenly just to have a shelter from the rain.
& voila... nothing to say in words, just go out and try it's pizzas.

1  Thank sanjayagarwal_s13
Reviewed February 25, 2014

They juiced a very mean carrot juice.
Good Vegetarian options.
Staff very friendly,excellent service

1  Thank Burnsey201252
Reviewed January 10, 2014

A good value restuarant with friendly staff, I love the pizzas here and as result haven't tried much else but what I've seen others have looks great

1  Thank mickfinney
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I have eaten at this restaurant several times. The atmosphere is generally good, but sometimes the road traffic is a distraction. Usually I visit here when I want some healthy veggies and brown rice steamed veggies with a side of spinach and pumpkin and either dahl or chana (chickpeas). I made a mistake once and asked for it to be prepared masala. It was too spicy too eat and I had to ask for more rice to mix in with the dahl! I can eat spicy food too! Once friends ordered the homemade ravioli and they said it was tasty. Another friend ordered Buttered Chicken and said it was acceptable but not the best he has eaten. Once I ordered chicken tikka and it was not good. I believe they did not want to turn on the wood fired oven. It was just a sauce spread over the chicken. I'll continue to dine here on occasions, especially when I am craving some good healthy veggies and chana or dahl. A little pricey for dahl, but worth it for the steamed veggies.

1  Thank firecrackerbaby2015