“Luxurious, welcoming and ridiculously affordable”
other travelers have booked this property
Casa Del Sol. Anjuna Goa
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Casa Del Sol. Anjuna Goa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Divinface...
Leics
“Luxurious, welcoming and ridiculously affordable”
Reviewed May 20, 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

Having looked around a few places in Anjuna, I can guarantee you won't find anywhere swankier than this without booking into a 5-star hotel. The rooms, communal areas and pool are every bit as good as villas I've booked in Ibiza...and it works out at about £15 per night per person in the off-season. A/C is essential if hitting Goa so late in the year - and the units here are high-powered and efficient.
Nitin, George and their army of on-site workers keep the place spotlessly clean. They are happy to arrange tours, cars and suggest (and book!) restaurants on your behalf - and everything is done with a smile.
If I am back in Goa, I will certainly be staying here again - and I would recommend it to any group of friends or large families - we were able to rent one of the apartments on the other side of the swimming pool too, as there were 9 of us. I couldn't find anywhere else in North Goa that we would have been able to have such a large group all together. It's about 3km to the beach - but arranging a cab is easy with a bit of forethought (or there's a guest house over the road with a cab service). We never had any difficulty getting back to the villa, although knowing your way around is useful if you've got a cab from somewhere other than Anjuna.
Thanks to Nitin, George and the rest of the team. I hope to see you again soon...

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Reviewed March 11, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
Feb 20, 2014
Hi Ashish,
Thanks for taking the time the to post a review, much appreciated. Just wanted to clarify on the house keeping point you have made.
As mentioned via email while we were discussing the booking i had stated that housekeeping is provided once in three days for short term guests, in case you require it more frequently a request with the manager and the needful would have been done...time permitting.
As you had requested a cook, we provided one to you for your villa.
I do apologise for any inconvenience caused and i assure you that i have noted your feedback and will do the necessary.
Warm Regards,
Nitin George
Reviewed January 22, 2014 for a stay in November 2013

Delhi
Reviewed October 17, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Reviewed October 5, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing