“Nice ambience” 3 of 5 bubbles

Anjuna Pebbles Guesthouse
Ranked #15 of 63 Anjuna B&B and Inns
“Nice ambience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

Choose the penthouse here. It has a wide value for money space. Good for 4 friends or a small family. They need to look for the service side. Room assistance is delayed still you can avoid taking chances to depend on them. Have stores under reach. Beach and curlies beach view club is around a 2 minutes drive.
Room and toilet is clean. The straight and open veranda is an added space for peace sitting, reading or for music injuction. Negotiate well as the guy will try to compell you for long stay with reason of seasonal rush.

• Stayed November 2013
      Location
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Yousuf Y

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Nottingham, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

Overall our stay here was pleasant, staff were friendly and helpful, rooms nice and clean... Nothing to write home about but can't complain either... Only downs were no wifi and no food/drinks available most of the time, but there was ample places nearby!

• Stayed March 2013
      Location
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

I rate the rooms as very good, but the staff were a little dodgy. We had reserved a room at the Banyan Soul, but 4 days before our arrival, they emailed saying that 6 of their rooms were going to be closed for repairs and we no longer had a room. They arranged for us to stay here instead and it was great, keeping in mind it's a budget hotel in India. The rooms were new and very clean, although they didn't clean the room while we were there. The AC worked well(even though we didn't really need it). Nice balcony. Shower was terrible, but i sat under the faucit to wash my hair and it was fine. Good location, only a 3 minute walk to the beach. We organized a driver from the restaurant next door and he took us to the waterfalls, Old Goa and a spice farm where we took a shower with an elephant! The room was great, the only down side to the hotel was the young man working there. I asked if I could pay in dollars and he said it was fine, but when I tried to pay him the next day, he tried to charge me double what it should have been. Good thing I have the currency conversion app or he would have really ripped me off. I disputed his price and he said then I could pay in rupees, but after a little more arguing, it was fine. I had organized an airport pickup for when I arrived which was 1200, but when I asked for a taxi back to the airport he tried to tell me it was 1800. Needless to say I got a taxi from the stand just down the street. I would stay there again, you just have to be careful of the dodgy man!

Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends