“Perfect place for breakfast”
Review of Lila Cafe

Lila Cafe
Ranked #15 of 203 Restaurants in Anjuna
Cuisines: German
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 20, 2018 via mobile

This place serves really good breakfast. The interior is beautiful. Sausage and bacon omelet are good. Cream of chicken soup was not good.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed December 13, 2018

We ate here twice during our stay in Goa, and my only regret is that we were unable to do again! The variety is excellent--we mostly had breakfast options, but also enjoyed other entrees and sampled some of the dessert offerings.

The food was well-prepared, the service was prompt and friendly. The owner was on site and stopped by to check on us.
Our group of 9 gave a unanimous "thumbs up."

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 29, 2018

If your are into Continental/German food than this the place you have to eat once, when in Goa. Amazing sandwiches and omelettes and equally smashing deserts. Breakfast is served very fresh with amazing juices and out of the world cold coffee. A Must try place. Highly Recommended.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 27, 2018

Cross between a bakery - Cafe & serves some European Fare !
Food Quality is okay as per its price.
Menu is extensive - so im not sure if they can pull it off.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed October 11, 2018

It was my first visit to this place. I really liked the elegance and simplicity of the place.

The food is uncomplicated and that is what you need at a cafe. The servers are friendly. They even dropped me home since I did not have a conveyance and it started to rain.

I tried the lamb burger which I really enjoyed. The bun was rather nice unlike most places. I was longing to have some lamb so I tried the Lamb burger and loved it. The potatoes on the side could be done better though.

Date of visit: October 2018