“Vegan food”
Review of Bean Me Up

Bean Me Up
Ranked #5 of 168 Restaurants in Anjuna
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Bean Me Up, is a popular restaurant is Goa, serving wholesome, organic and lip smacking vegan meals. We have an extensive variety in the cuisine we offer and are most popular for our salads, fresh juices and entree.
Reviewed June 20, 2013

This place does the best juices, health drink and vegan food in goa. I personally love the spiced soy drink, coconut milk is optional. The malabar tofu curry is out-standing. Love this place and the garden set-up. Closed during the monsoons.

There are newer reviews for Bean Me Up

Reviewed May 25, 2013

The place seemed nice at first, until i got my food. Terrible salad, tasteless and unappealing. All the items on the menu are made with soy which tastes like rubber. If you like to eat fake food, that has no flavor then come here.I felt sick after i ate here, do not recommended it.Why is this the best restaurant in Anjuna i just dont understand?

1  Thank hannah e
Beanmeupindia, Owner at Bean Me Up, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Hi Hannah,

Thank you for visiting our restaurant and reviewing it.
It is very unfortunate that you did not have a good experience with us.

I would like to bring to your attention that we use Organic products wherever possible and use unrefined products, all our salad, fruits and vegetables are washed in Ozonised water we also make our own Tofu and Tempeh by sourcing Organic non GMO Soya beans, our tofu is also supplied to most restaurants in Goa.
I would like to point out that you have incorrectly mentioned that all items on the menu are made with Soya, which is far from the truth, as we do have several other options including Vegan raw food available in the menu.

If you consider the above described food as Fake with no Flavour, perhaps you were in the wrong place as more refined and MSG laden food probably suits your palate better.
To answer you question in the review, please take a moment to read the other reviews

Once again thank you for visiting us.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

I was very concerned with what I would be eating and drinking while in India because I wanted to avoid getting sick at any cost (you always hear a lot of horror stories before you go there for the first time...). So I wasn't really looking for high quality food, but just plain simple CLEAN food. In Bean Me Up I found both. Food was great, ambience great as well (bring your anti-moscito cream along though). Real high quality. Highly recommended!

Reviewed May 1, 2013

A blissfull place to chill and hang around...the atmosphere is calm and serene and the breath of fresh air is pure bliss...the menu is great with lots of salads, soya and stuff, made with fresh ingredients hand picked. Try their natural ice creams, they are really fresh and great. Great place to laze around for the whole day and relax..

Reviewed April 28, 2013

The place is very secluded and silent. Nights are very good. When we went, there was no food available. All basic amenities very present - running hot water and drinking water; decent bathrooms, showers. Bath Towels were never changed during our 2 night stay; One big plus was NO TV !