“On must visit list”
Review of Bean Me Up

Bean Me Up
Ranked #3 of 173 Restaurants in Anjuna
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Bean Me Up, is a popular restaurant is Goa, serving wholesome, organic and lip smacking vegan meals. We have an extensive variety in the cuisine we offer and are most popular for our salads, fresh juices and entree.
Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

This place is on our list of must visit every season. The salad plate is as good as it can get. The tofulaphalafal has to be tried. The brown pita is nice. Free wifi is a nice add on :)

Reviewed September 12, 2012

A great place to grab some veggie food, like tofu, tempeh, seitan. Great variety of veggies, clean and safe to eat and a nice atmosphere.

A bit pricey, so we only went the once, but we really recomend it!

2  Thank Yara Y
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I hung out at Bean Me Up every day on my trip to Goa in Jan/Feb 2012. The service was fantastic, the food delicious, and the atmosphere was great. The menu is great - lots of choice, and many interesting combinations of flavours and healthy meals. The staff were always smiley and happy to help. Great for breakfast, lunch and dinner! I enjoyed the yoga classes offered at the time also.

1  Thank AnnaDRoberts
Reviewed July 30, 2012

During a 2 month stay in Vagator while writing our thesis exam we found this wonderful and friendly place. We were well welcomed by our friend Shawn who owns the place and his smile always makes you feel welcome. This is one of the few places you dared to eat all from the menue. It was all good! We tried it many times and it was wonderful to eat fresh food in between all the typical Indian food. We loved the atmosphere, the food, the drinks and and the tranquillity. I came there on my own, with a book and ate the wonderful tofu cheese cake and had a chai. It helped me during a hard time, just to stay there, to have a friendly welcome and a good meal! I recommend it from my heart!

1  Thank LisaLaurell
Reviewed July 30, 2012

If you are in Goa and looking for a Vegan place then this is your paradise. Anything and everything that you choose from the menu is just perfectly delicious. The Salads are excellent and so is Pasta, Pizaa etc. Oh! and the awesome Guacamole dip ... I am yet to discover a place that serves a dip like that. The “Jungle Garden” theme of the restaurant is very natural. They have wi-fi service so you can surf while sitting in jungle and enjoying awesome food :-) The kitchen is neat and clean. The staff is very friendly. Looking forward to be there again very soon. Highly recommended.

1  Thank BipinDubey