If you are planning to go to North Goa, this hotel is the best place to stay!
I just came back, that is not the 1st time in Goa, but that is the 1st time when I found the hotel where I will definitely return!
1. Clean. When my fiancé and I arrived lovely lady Smita checked us in. When we entered the room in was perfectly clean, but Smita asked a cleaning person to refresh the floor. In other hotels 3,4 stars in Goa where I used to stay, you see hair on the floor and dust. In Village Square - shining.
2. Comfortable and quiet. I left and regret that didn't ask where they buy these mattresses. They are sooo cool! Not too soft and not too hard, just what my back needed after fun day. Moreover, it was so quiet there! When you have fun all day, swim and eat - all I needed during the night - no sound of cars and crowd.
3. NO BUGS! In tropics are lots of bugs - especially roaches and spiders! But not so many hotels realize that foreigners are not used to see them in the room. ))) In this hotel I didn't see even one roach that made my dreams better lol
And finally what I would like to say is that the service was amazing, the kindness of hotel staff was so high that I had a feeling that I know these people for a long time. Thank you Debbie (manager of the hotel, the loveliest lady), Smita - receptionist and the guy from the restaurant (forgot his name).
Thank you for making our days in India!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Orritel Village Square Resort is nestled in the middle of a pretty Goan village called Zorin, in Vagator Anjuna North Goa,typical of the quiet and truly rich Goan culture. Designed by renowned architect Dean D'Cruz, the hotel has an inviting blend of gardens, swimming pools and terraces. The resort and the rooms are carefully designed to radiate warmth, friendliness, security and luxury. The resort has 30 rooms in total. The resort is just a brisk 10 minutes walk away from the river Chapora with its pretty fishing boats and bustling afternoon fish market. Vagator Beach is a little over 2 Kilometers away and you can choose to walk, ride or drive your own rented or owned vehicle or choose to rent a taxi right outside our resort. This small but elegant resort offers a relaxing vacation with quiet luxury and a charming ambiance created with Eco friendly practices. It is great to walk around the Resort and explore the hills, greens and bay around. Orritel Village Square is located at a short distance from north Goa's famous beaches such as Vagator and Ozran with Morjim, Ashwem, Manderim and Arambol further north and Anjuna, Baga and Calangute towards its south. The staff at Orritel Village Square ensures that guests have a pleasant stay and an overall memorable holiday experience. So on your next trip to Goa, be sure to check into the comfortably appointed rooms and suites for a truly wonderful experience Wishing you a warm welcome and peaceful stay at Orritel Village Square! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Orritel Village Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orritel Village Square Anjuna, Goa