Spazio Leisure Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Laguna Anjuna(Anjuna)(Great Value!)
$38
$25
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Anjuna Beach Resort(Anjuna)(Great Value!)
$22
$17
Agoda.com
OYO 3628 Vagator(Anjuna)(Great Value!)
$34
$27
Agoda.com
$51
Travelocity
The Banyan Soul(Anjuna)(Great Value!)
$20
$19
Villa Anjuna(Anjuna)(Great Value!)
$28
  • Pool
Annapurna Vishram Dhaam(Anjuna)(Great Value!)
$29
TripAdvisor
All reviewsanjuna beachcontinental dishstarco junctionswimming poolnice poolmini barnorth goarooms are spaciouselectric kettlesuper marketlimited optionsbreakfast menuexcellent place to stayrestaurant staffcomplimentary breakfaststayed for nightsvisited goa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 22, 2010

This place was without doubt the cleanest hotel we have ever stayed in, its not 5 star but it certainly feels it. We arrived very early in the morning and the staff were so helpful and friendly, I had already been in touch with the owner prior to us arriving who assured me his staff would be waiting for us at 5am and that we could have a free early check in ~ Bonus. He also said it was fine to come and check in properly after a snooze !! When we arrived the friendly staff didnt hang around and took us straight to our room which was a bright, airy, spotlessly clean, poolside room with the most comfortable bed I think we've ever slept in !!
Its a ten minute walk to the beach or 1 min on the moped so nicely located.
When visting out friends in nearby accomodation we couldn't have been happier that we had spent that little bit extra on our room as the difference in quality was huge (in comparison to the difference in price)!! I would highly reccomend this hotel to couples, groups and families and if i even go back to Anjuna this is where I will stay !!
After 4 days in Anjuna we travelled futher south and be warned no other accomodation will compare to Spazio for this price !!!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2010

Went to Goa for a 5 day vacation with my girlfriend and enjoyed myself at the Spazio. The service was very professional and the young staff were very friendly. The in house restaurant was good aswell with good recommendations to suit our taste. The location was close to the beach, so we had lovely walks there. The rooms very very modernised with vibrant colours with a very traditional outside design. would recommend this place as a good getaway for a couple and also a holiday for the family with kids.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 24, 2010

My wife Tiffany and I were searching the globe for an ideal place to spend our 25th wedding anniversary. Indian friends of ours had always recommeded India and Goa especially. Having never been to the Sub continent Tiffany and I were very reluctant. I have to say i am now the biggest fan of India and Goa especially and will now be a regular visitor. My change of view is solely due to the warmth and hospitality shown by the staff at Spazio leisure resort and spa. I had requested a lovely poolside dinner to celebrate our 25th anniversary and the service was second to none. The waiters were friendly but not intrusive and we had a special warm welcome from the manager who is a Goan himself. As it was our anniversary the manager threw in a free bottle of bubbly which went down well! I would recommend this resort to anyone celebrating a special ocassion, you will be well looked after at Spazio.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2010

Having travelled to Goa religiously for the last 5 years with both friends and family, most of the time staying in our 'preferred' hotel, we decided to check into Spazio Leisure Resort Anjuna. The level of sevice offered with this type of accommodation is decent by any resort hotel standard.

Located about 15 mins away from Calangute its a nice and cosy place...extremely accessible to the beaches, restaurants, flea market areas and countless shacks.

The rooms themselves are comfortable. This is mirrored by the level of personalised service offered by all the staff and very often by the resort owners themselves - Ryan Rodrigues and family.

The owners have put together a fabulous package (and I mean not just in terms of rates), and its worth the experience.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NanditaD
Reviewed July 20, 2010

hey GUys.. just a week back stayed with my family at this amazing PLace.. feels like the REAL GOA ! .. Owner is a Goan.. n he has tried his best for getting the Goan spirits to the hotel.. amazing ambience with all Goan traditional paintings around.. my family had a great time at Anjuna.. and the rates are really very affordable.. location is terrific.. right in th middle of Anjuna. access to all the beaches ... just enjoyed the rains with my family in Goa.. btw the best part is th swimming pool( where my kids stayed most of th time ) with a lovely Goan feel around,makes u just rejuvenate ur mind.. i can just say its th perfect place for a perfect Holiday.. the ambience, the food n the working staff is the success for this Hotel.. n it wil (im sure) wil just grow bigger.. :).. thanks Spazio for making my stay so amazing in Goa :).. words are coming out of gratitude :) .. hav a great season ahead :) .. i hav always Loved Goa.. and shall keep coming there.. and dwell at Spazio :) .. Guys u hav to go to this place if u'l land up in North Goa :)

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family