All reviewsanjuna beachswimming poolstarco junctionnice poolrooms are spaciousnorth goaexcellent place to staythe ground floorcomplimentary breakfaststayed for nightsvisited goasmall hotelbasic amenitiesawesome placeporticocleanlinessambience
Reviewed December 4, 2016

Pros:
Comfortable rooms
Hotel was not too far from beach
Value for money

Cons:
Hotel restaurant was average.
Hotel doesn't have views
Service was just ok and didn't get much help on sight seeing from hotel staff.

Stayed: February 2016
ryanrodr, Owner at Spazio Leisure Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback.
I am disappointed that my staff did not assist you to your level of expectation.
On the whole I am glad that you had a pleasant stay with us

Reviewed November 5, 2016

This place is run by a goans and most of the staff are also local goans. The hospitality is great. The Pool is a great place to relax and is well maintained too. The restaurant is good, the breakfast is good but the lunch and dinner menu is excellent.

Room Tip: Best if you get the ground floor pool facing rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family

Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback and I am happy that you had a great stay with us. It's a pleasure to know ,when our team and service work together to make the stay of our guests not only enjoyable but memorable

Hope to have you stay with us once again very soon

Reviewed November 4, 2016

I visited Goa last month with few of my friends and planned to stay in Spazio Leisure Resort. For me and my friends the stay was really perfect in terms of location just in between Anjuna and Vagator, friendly staff, and the overall ambiance. Everything was so perfect that we never wanted to leave the resort. I and my friends will always stay here. Spazio Leisure Resort, I love this place and thanks for making my stay so special.

Room Tip: Prefer Pool side rooms
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled with friends

Dear Guest

Thank you for your valued feedback and I am delighted the various elements at the resort like service, staff and facilities ensured that you had a lovely stay with us

We look forward to you staying with us once again very soon

Reviewed October 29, 2016

his is a nice resort in Anjuna. The service is excellent and has a very unique ambience. It has multi-cuisine restaurant and the food. The service is excellent and has a very unique ambience on this hotel

Room Tip: good with the climate
  • Stayed: April 2016, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Trip Advisor. I am glad that you had a pleasant stay with us Hope to have you back again soon!!

Best Regards,

Reviewed October 23, 2016

My kid had never been to Goa – and so when a friend suggested we make a trip to Goa for the Dassera break, we jumped at the offer! We were a group of 4 families (8 adults and 5 kids) and so the hotel was obviously an important aspect to be considered. After a long list – and a lot of pruning, due to availability, location, budget, we decided on Spazio Leisure Resort, located close to Anjuna beach.

Booking:
Our friend did the booking (100% upfront payment) – and the process was pretty smooth.

First Impression:
We reached the hotel late in the evening, after a long drive – and were quite sad to know that there’s no parking facility in the hotel. Check-in etc. was smooth.

Rooms:
The room we were allotted was pretty neat – spacious, a bed which could easily accommodate us + our 4.5 year old…clean furnishings, nice décor / paint, a basic mini-bar (which in any case we didn’t use). The TV clarity was not great, but what the heck – we aren’t on holiday to watch TV, and told our kid that TV was not required : ) The wardrobe had a musty smell – perhaps needs an air freshener to be placed?
The bathroom was also spacious and clean – however, the toiletries provided need to be looked into – the soaps / the soap covers (I couldn’t figure out which – as I didn’t have the heart to open the cover!) had a brown (rust?) discoloration. I called the reception to ask for a replacement – and even the replacements that arrived were discolored, so I sent them back. Obviously, we decided to use our own bath soap for hand washing too. Suggest carrying your own soaps and shampoos – and dental care kit also (as that is not provided).
There is a small, cozy balcony – though the door to it (in our room) had an issue and needed a lot of struggle to open and shut.

Food:
The room had a breakfast menu handout – with 5 combos mentioned – 4 of which were non-veg and 1 veg. The non-veg combo referred to sausages, ham, bacon, etc. and seemed pretty elaborate. The veg was aloo parathas, toast, curd, etc.
However, when we went for breakfast the next day, we were pretty disappointed – there was toast+butter+jam, choice of egg, 1 indian dish and 1 continental dish, tea / coffee / juice…since it was Navratri, my husband and me were vegetarians – and we had to opt for chhole-bhature on 1 day, idli sambar on another and so on. When our friends (who were non-vegetarians) asked about other options – they were told that this is all they had – our friends then opted to eat veg. In non-veg (continental), one of the days was pancake (as a friend’s son had it) – we didn’t check about the rest.
A la carte dinner was good though – most of the stuff we ordered was good.
Room service was also good – we ordered tea / milk and snacks in the evenings.

Activities:
They have a small store-cum-library at the reception – though we didn’t make use of it.
The hotel helped us with bike booking – we rented one for a couple of days, and the process was pretty smooth.
The pool is fairly OK – they have a toddler pool and a full-size pool. The pool furniture needs refurbishment though.

Service:
The service was good – right from the reception to room service to the restaurant staff, who tirelessly looked after our big group!

Positives:
The rooms, the service

Improvements:
The toiletries, the breakfast menu

Moral of the Story:
Unlikely to be my choice on next Goa trip / unlikely to recommend

I do hope my opinions are taken as constructive feedback : )

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
3  Thank magzc27

Dear Guest

I am disappointed that you did not have a good stay with us. I have considered some of your points and things have already improved

One change which we will highlight is that from 1st June 2017 our rates will not include complimentary breakfast. Breakfast can be ordered from our restaurant and will be charged accordingly. Few hotels have started this practice already and it reduces guest dissatisfaction to a great extent

Hope you have pleasant stays when you visit Goa next