“Pure Bliss in Goa”

Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Anjuna
Delhi
“Pure Bliss in Goa”
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

I am writing this review on my last day of Goa trip. While I am about to check out, I think I will miss this resort the most when I go back. We came here on 14th Jan along with our 5 months old baby. Knowing that venturing out won't be possible every day and every time we want. But the resort never let us down right from the smooth check in to whatever requests we asked for. In fact on the very first day we were allotted a room on the first floor. The room was excellent but the only trouble was carrying the baby pram up and down every time...we requested for a ground floor room and next morning our wish was granted. Location wise it can be a let down for those who want the madness of baga and calangute. However a peaceful atmosphere and calm surroundings are guaranteed. The Anjuna beach is a 5 to 7 mins walk. Baga and Calangute are about 20 mins via a bike or car. The location is in fact a big plus for those who want to explore the beaches which are up north like Arambol and Vagator. The swimming pool is great with clean and clear water all the time. The staff is excellent and they surpassed our expectations every time and ensueed that we have a great time with our baby. Thanks to the resort for making our trip truly a memorable one

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank Ramit C
ryanrodr, Owner at Spazio Leisure Resort, responded to this review, January 26, 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for such a lovely review.

I am absolutely delighted that you had a fantastic stay with us. Its flattering to know that you did get attached to Spazio during your short stay. I am happy that my staff were able to make you and your family comfortable. They are the backbone of the resort and their commitment is what makes our guests happy

Look forward to having you stay with us in the near future

Ryan Rodrigues

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 26, 2013

The rooms are big, clean and very comfortable. The pool is very clean and offers a great ambience for relaxation. The resort is set in a nice location just a few blocks from the Anjuna beach and very ideal when on a holiday. We stay as a family and true, this is a great place to stay as a family. There is also a nice bar and restaurant that serves excellent foods and a collection of world’s best drinks. The staffs are really professional and are always ready to go an extra mile to make your stay enjoyable. If you are looking for a place to stay while on holiday in India I recommend this hotel.

1 Thank DebbieCtro
ryanrodr, Owner at Spazio Leisure Resort, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review.

The team at Spazio Leisure Resort joins me in thanking you for your gracious comments and are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay at the resort. Our team truly is the soul of the resort and make this a unique and idyllic setting.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Mackay, Australia
Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

We stayed two nights and enjoyed out stay. We availed of the hotel pickup and even though our plane was four hours late for the 1hr 15 min drive to the hotel, it was not problem. The rooms were clean and functional, free WiFi was slightly below average, restaurant food was excellent although at the higher price range for Indian restaurants, Breakfast was nice and the morning and evening staff were excellent. Taxi price to the Anjuna Wednesday markets was 200Rs from one of the local taxi's.

Overall a recommended hotel.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am glad that you were happy with our services provided and had a memorable stay with us.

Look forward to having you back as our guest once again in the near future

Sofia, Bulgaria
Reviewed December 21, 2013

During my Last visit in Goa, I checked into the Spazio Leisure Resort. The resort clearly made me feel that I’m already in the tropics. The warm breeze touching my skin made me want to jump into the pool that was facing me when I went to check into the resort. I got to get a very fast check in the moment I arrived, the staff didn’t take too much time in deciding which room we were going to stay in. I loved the idea that the resort was very near the beach. The yellow colored lining that painted the details of the hotel stood out from the exteriors of the place. Although people might see the place as small from outside, it’s really quiet big inside. The food was good too. The bar and restaurant was very accommodating and made me really relaxed. The people in the place were very accommodating.

1 Thank Steven L
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review.

I am delighted to read that you had an enjoyable retreat at Spazio Leisure Resort and have carried back fond memories.

The decor of the resort, the location and our service all combine seamlessly to create a unique experience for all our guests.

I thank you for your comments and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We stayed during the 1st week of Dec 2013. We were 4 people and had booked 2 rooms. The stay was very nice and we enjoyed a lot. It was like a home. The location is also good and it is walkable distance from Anjuna beach. The resort is best suited for couples as well as family. The staff were very nice and kind.

Rooms - The rooms are very spacious and you love them. The bed quality was OK and not that bad. But it is nice.

Swimming pool - The pool is small and we enjoyed a lot playing in the pool. The water was little bit dirty due to many insects had fallen in the pool. Since there are so many trees around the resort and inside the resort, this could be reason.

Food - Since the breakfast was complimentry and it was continental, we didn't like it much. There were breads, juice etc. There was only one south Indian breakfast which was not that good, but it was OK to have.

One thing we didn't like was the food prices are very high. Also the price of a water bottle is 20Rs where the actual price is only 10. So this is not good.

Our experience with resort was very nice and we enjoyed a lot. There was a karaoke program on sunday and we enjoyed dancing for the songs. We recommend this resort who would like to stay near Anjuna.

Room Tip: Take rooms which are on ground floor and which are facing the pool. They are very nice compared to o...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest

Thank you for your detailed review. I am glad that you had a pleasant stay with us. To clarify on our food prices it includes all applicable taxes and we do not charge taxes separately where many other establishments would generally do it as it is a acceptable practice. I am sure being from Bangalore you are aware that you get taxed heavily when you dine out.

Just to make it more clear the government tax structure on restaurants is as follows:

Food - 12.5%
Alcoholic Beverages - 22%
Non Alcoholic Beverages (Including water) - 20%
Service Tax - 5%

I am sure most customers would be upset if they see all the above added to their total bill separately.

But overall you did have a lovely stay with us, which is more important

Look forward to having you stay with us yet again

Brussels, Belgium
Reviewed December 8, 2013

We were 4 guys touring on a motorbike. We stayed 2 nights . Big rooms, clean pool and very important a bar/ restaurant that was very welcoming. Food was excellent and the couple (German lady and Goanese husband) did spend a lot of time talking to us about their lives in India and so on.
Open till late .
I had a question regarding my bill on my credit card and they replies (vi FB) the day after !!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking to share your views on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased that you enjoyed our hospitality as well as the food at our restaurant

Look forward to have you back very soon

lancashire
Reviewed December 4, 2013

We visited here the second week in November, I booked direct with the hotel and found correspondance with them excellent always with a prompt courteous reply. When we arrived in the early hours of the morning we were checked in very quickly. The hotel was spotless with ample space in the rooms, the pool looked lovely and the whole place was spotless. The staff were very helpful and the breakfasts were lovely. The hotel was ideally situated very quiet at night, but, only ten minutes walk from the beach. Thankyou for a most pleasant stay !

Dear Guest

Thanks for your lovely review on Trip Advisor. I am happy we were able to provide excellent service at every step even before you actually arrived at the resort

Our cleanliness and our service is the USP of Spazio Leisure Resort and we try hard to maintain this at a high level

Look forward to having you stay with us once again

Ryan Rodrigues
Also consider these accommodations in or near Anjuna
The Tamarind Hotel
#1 of 13 in Vagator
Jacks Resort
Jacks Resort
#2 of 13 in Vagator

Been to Spazio Leisure Resort? Share your experiences!