Alcove Resorts
Spazio Leisure Resort(Anjuna)(Great Value!)
$31
$30
  • Breakfast included
Anjuna Beach Resort(Anjuna)(Great Value!)
$21
$35
Laguna Anjuna(Anjuna)(Great Value!)
$40
  • Breakfast included
OYO 3628 Vagator(Anjuna)(Great Value!)
$32
$26
Agoda.com
The Banyan Soul(Anjuna)(Great Value!)
$16
$15
Sai Residency Anjuna(Anjuna)(Great Value!)
$18
Agoda.com
OYO 5673 Maximum Holiday Inn Rooms(Anjuna)(Great Value!)
$24
Villa Anjuna(Anjuna)(Great Value!)
$22
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
All reviewssmall vagatorsea viewprivate beachozran beachwooden chaletsviews are fantasticclimb downsuper deluxe roomnorth goaopen air restaurantamazing locationprawnsmind blowingairport pickupswimming pooltasty foodcourteous staff
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I was here with my friends in August 2013, and stayed at one of beach cottages.. they were okay, since it was monsoon season they were lil stinky.. However they were cleaned everyday.. bathroom condition was very average. Food was good, no bad experience.. but we had to wait a lot after we order.. staff was courteous.. since the hotel rooms are reasonably priced, i can say it is a value stay.. quite in interior area. hence you shud have to have a car/bikes to stay here..

Room Tip: Go for only suits/super delux rooms to have better rooms..
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 4, 2013

i was here with my wife and this place is heaven. you wont feel like going anywhere else.
the pleasant view, delicious food.... everything.

the service is very good and they have a great staff.

check out their monsoon package it's a great deal guys.

Room Tip: opt for rooms with sea view they are great, but the rooms on other side are bigger
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here with my girlfriend, in one of the chalets around the pool.

The room was ok, ensuite with cold shower, cable tv, wardrobe with safe and dresser. It was also cleaned each day, with fresh towels.

I can't fault the food, it was some of the best food I ate in India and it was reasonably priced, and the staff were helpful with recommendations.

The beach down the stairs was really dirty, rubbish including broken glass was littered all around, but I imagine it would be clean for high season.

Our only problem was our own doing, we stayed during monsoon so there was little to do, the beach wasn't great for walking along and Shiva's face in the stone doesn't take long. Would recommend this durin the high season.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed August 8, 2013

This place was a good place to stay during Monsoon, and i bet its much better during high season. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The food was delicious and very reasonably priced. The room was clean and good, minutes away from the beach and with a view of the pool outside which was well maintained.

The only downside during our stay here was that the stretch of beach where it was situated was filthy, with a lot of rubbish everywhere and you had to walk through the rubbish and broken glass to actually get onto the beach, which wasn't pleasant. Again, i assume that this is due to it being the low season and stormy weather, but it is something that was a bit of a let down to the overall stay here.

Would definitely recommend this place to friends wanting to stay in North Goa.

Room Tip: We stayed in one of the Chalet rooms, which was an amazing location but be warned it does not look like the pictures posted here, which are in the main building. The chalet room is more basic than what the pictures show, but the pool is right outside your front door and the beach just down from there.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank minimeanderer
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I just called alcove for enquiry of reservation.
But the way they speak it really worst.
They are very rude.
If on call they r very rude then how come they can give good hospitality.
I Just ask them please provide me package for 10 adults in month of september and they replied we created website for this info only then why u r calling us.
I said pls speak to me in polite way then they said then why u want to come in our resort go to somewhere else we dont want. and then they disconnect the call.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family