All reviews retro theme guitar shaped pool vagator beach themed hotel hotel interior eye catching room decoration swimming pool dance floor awesome stay beautiful place to stay reception staff breakfast spread chapora fort nice ambience in house fell in love
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Pleasent stay at hotel, room service, restaurant,staff very nice.Food is very tasty, swimming pool is just amazing.this is Goa trip after 29 yrs. It was simply memorable then previous one.i will send my son after marriage to experience this Retro theme.

Trip type: Traveled with family
BoutiquePropertyGoa, General Manager at I Love Bell Bottoms, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

We are thrilled to receive your warm endorsement of I Love Bell Bottoms, Goa. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be of service to you.

I am happy to know that our stately accommodations, warm and dedicated services by my young team inspired by the belief of ‘Atithi devo bhava’ meaning guest is god and our keen attention to details earned us your high words of praise and ensured you a memorable stay experience.

We are grateful for your generous recommendations and look forward to welcoming you back to the ‘palace of your choice’ soon again.

With kindest regards,

Reviewed January 20, 2020

Beautiful property..staff is so supporting
I'll say if u are coming to north goa then do stay in ILBB... I had breakfast in morning they hav lots of varieties in it & taste was awesome. One more thing a had celebrate by birthday at my room. They decorate my room so beautifully ....
So I'll so if u r coming to goa stay once & you'll love the interior also...

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review of our Hotel.

So delighted to know that you had a enjoyable stay with us in Goa.

We look forward to welcome you back.

With kind regards and best wishes,

Reviewed January 20, 2020

Fantastic Stay. Things were flawless. Amazing staff, amazing food. We had seafood and it was prepared authentically. The hotel is spic and span. Very close to the beach. Highly recommended if you are looking for a great stay.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at I Love Bell Bottoms and for taking the time to review our resort.

We are delighted to know that you had a memorable stay and your kind comments are greatly appreciated. Needless to say, your feedback will surely motivate my team to constantly strive for excellence.

Thank you once again and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to I Love Bell Bottoms.

Best regards,

Reviewed January 19, 2020

It was overall a lovely experience with I ♥️ Bell Bottoms. We were here for 3 nights and there is hardly anything negative to talk about this retro themed place. We would however have some suggestions -
1. Have some indoor activities like caromm and foosball.
2.The water in the flush is somewhat yellowish in colour. It would be great to have that rectified.
Other than that, this place is perfect and a must visit if you are planning a trip to North Goa :) A 5/5 from our side !!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
BoutiquePropertyGoa, General Manager at I Love Bell Bottoms, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2020

Dear Mr.

Thank you for your kind and encouraging feedback.
You spent a considerable time evaluating each of our areas and i am happy to know that we lived up to your expectations.

My Team and I are very pleased that you had a great holiday

I have made note of every point and have shared the same with the section concerned for necessary attention. Just to clerify about the flush water, we @ Bell Bottoms believe in saving water and thus we use recycled water in our flush system. The issue is under resolution and now the water color has come down to normal.

We look forward to your next visit when we will do our best to make your stay more memorable.

Regards

Akash Maheshwari ,
Bell Bottoms Hotels Pvt Ltd,

Reviewed January 19, 2020

Had a pleasent stay. Nice atmosphere.. Calm.. Cool ..cleaned areas.. Good place for children to enjoy.. Sports activity should be made free...else a good place go stay.nice staff cooperation.. Good room service.. Good cooperation from yogesh.... 4 star for food and service.. 3 star for cleaning..

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your encouraging comments and positive feedback. We at I Love Bell Bottoms are very happy to know that you had a great time.

I will personally pass on your sentiments to Mr. Yogesh and the rest of the Team.

We look forward to your next holiday when we can serve you even better.

Warm Regards,