All reviews retro theme guitar shaped pool vagator beach themed hotel hotel interior eye catching room decoration swimming pool dance floor awesome stay beautiful place to stay reception staff breakfast spread chapora fort nice ambience in house fell in love
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

Fantastic Stay. Things were flawless. Amazing staff, amazing food. We had seafood and it was prepared authentically. The hotel is spic and span. Very close to the beach. Highly recommended if you are looking for a great stay.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
BoutiquePropertyGoa, General Manager at I Love Bell Bottoms, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at I Love Bell Bottoms and for taking the time to review our resort.

We are delighted to know that you had a memorable stay and your kind comments are greatly appreciated. Needless to say, your feedback will surely motivate my team to constantly strive for excellence.

Thank you once again and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to I Love Bell Bottoms.

Best regards,

Akash Maheshwari
Bell Bottoms Hotels Pvt Ltd

Reviewed January 19, 2020

It was overall a lovely experience with I ♥️ Bell Bottoms. We were here for 3 nights and there is hardly anything negative to talk about this retro themed place. We would however have some suggestions -
1. Have some indoor activities like caromm and foosball.
2.The water in the flush is somewhat yellowish in colour. It would be great to have that rectified.
Other than that, this place is perfect and a must visit if you are planning a trip to North Goa :) A 5/5 from our side !!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
BoutiquePropertyGoa, General Manager at I Love Bell Bottoms, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2020

Dear Mr.

Thank you for your kind and encouraging feedback.
You spent a considerable time evaluating each of our areas and i am happy to know that we lived up to your expectations.

My Team and I are very pleased that you had a great holiday

I have made note of every point and have shared the same with the section concerned for necessary attention. Just to clerify about the flush water, we @ Bell Bottoms believe in saving water and thus we use recycled water in our flush system. The issue is under resolution and now the water color has come down to normal.

We look forward to your next visit when we will do our best to make your stay more memorable.

Regards

Reviewed January 19, 2020

Had a pleasent stay. Nice atmosphere.. Calm.. Cool ..cleaned areas.. Good place for children to enjoy.. Sports activity should be made free...else a good place go stay.nice staff cooperation.. Good room service.. Good cooperation from yogesh.... 4 star for food and service.. 3 star for cleaning..

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your encouraging comments and positive feedback. We at I Love Bell Bottoms are very happy to know that you had a great time.

I will personally pass on your sentiments to Mr. Yogesh and the rest of the Team.

We look forward to your next holiday when we can serve you even better.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed January 18, 2020

Hi,
Every thing about the property from check in to check out including cleanliness/ house keeping/ room service/ food at the restaurant is super good. The appeal of hotel is much better in reality than posted on the net.... must stay... even the location is excellent... every thing at a walking distance.
Only 1 true suggestion pls take care of the quality of recycled water used in the wc..... rest all upto the mark......
Mr Akash Maheshwari (Mgr) took care of our entire group of 25 Ppl personally.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a glowing feedback of your stay with us!

This could not be possible without our prominent & friendly staff. I am sure my team will be thrilled to read your feedback and we sincerely look forward to welcome you again soon!

I have made note of the point and have shared the same with the section concerned for necessary attention. The issue would be resolved soon.

Thank you once again for your response, we are honored that you chose to stay with us and look forward to a return visit.

Regards

Akash Maheshwari
Bell Bottoms Hotels Pvt Ltd

Reviewed January 17, 2020

We loved the place, the management, their hospitality and absolutely everything. We had a smooth check in experience, quick room service and delightful food. The place is designed very tastefully. Overall experience was awesome..Hope to visit again.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your encouraging feedback , i will pass on your sentiments to the team.

We do hope you will stay with us on your next visit to Goa.

Warm Regards