“BEST Farm in USA Filled with FUN!!!”
Review of Tate Farms

Tate Farms
Baroda, Michigan
109 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 108 helpful votes
“BEST Farm in USA Filled with FUN!!!”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

If you want a day of fun for your family this is the place to go in the Fall near Halloween. I was out of state looking for a farm and was WOWED, it made ours back home look shameful. There us so much different things to do and all for $10/person. And the bathrooms were so clean, NOT portable potties. Shopping area with unique craft items, food & drinks, and very nice staff......including the teenagers! $10 includes, hay maze, jumping pillow(trampoline like thingy), petting animal's, slides of all kinds, Tractor pulls u and then drives fast and turns, hay ride, corn filled bins to play in, goodness I could go on. I highly recommend this farm to any family that wants to have some smiling faces and worn out kiddo's. And they accept Visa!

2 Thank Carrie0693

Huntsville
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Well organized seasonal family fun”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

After living in the area for over six years, I'm amazed that this is the first time I've ever been to Tate Farms. Of course, it's main activity, the pumpkin picking for 6 weeks between mid September and October. The activities are geared for children, but we were 'kids at heart' and did it all, as if we had kids with us.
The main attraction is riding the hay wagon (see photo) to the pumpkin fields to pick your own pumpkin, fortunately, pre-cut from the vine. The hot spiced cider was a delicious way to take the chill off as we explored all the things to do.
My favorite activity was the pumpkin cannon (see photo), a compressed air, device that either obliterates pumpkins (if they're too ripe) or sends them hurling up to 850 yards (past the trees in the photo!).
Not knowing really what to expect, I had planned on spending 30-60 minutes there and we ended up spending 2 and a half hours and having a ball.
The facility is well staffed and efficiently organized, from parking to the rides. This is a class operation. We will be making Tate Farms an annual tradition, like many of the local families do.

1 Thank Tomr1109
Hattiesburg MS
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Pumpkin Picking Time”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Great time for families at Tate Farm. Lots to do for the kids and a petting zoo with a few animals. Hay bale maze was fun and my nephew enjoyed the corn train ride. Then we all piled on the big hay wagon and the tractor took us to the pumpkin patch where everyone scattered to find their perfect pumpkin. My family picked out 5 pumpkins. Then the tractor pulled everyone with their finds back to the farm.

New Market, Alabama
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Agrotainment”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Tate Farms is unique in it's presentation. They focus on pumpkins with their Cotton Picking Pumpkin's in September and October. They have a country themed amusement park for children helping them learn about farming. A family owned operation geared to family fun.

Visited October 2012

Been to Tate Farms? Share your experiences!