“I would drive 500 miles for this burger.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Moonlight Bistro - CLOSED

Moonlight Bistro
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: Historic 1850's style log cabin. Enjoy fresh off the pier seafood, hand cut steaks & desserts to die for!!
Rossville, Tennessee
“I would drive 500 miles for this burger.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

I love this place. It's a cozy little delicious mountain restaurant. They're burgers are incredible. It's about an hour drive from where I live to the bistro but it's worth every mile. They even serve drinks in mason jars. I absolutely love this place

• Visited September 2013

Boaz, Alabama
“Quaint and cute with good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

My fiancee and I enjoyed a simple country meal here in their addition, which felt reminiscent of a poor country church dining hall. The fried green tomatoes were a little greasy, but nothing not quickly dealt with. The prices were reasonable, though the selection was not broad by any means. The fried Oeos (!) were very good. I would say that the restaurant is closely packed and organized, so if you are a larger person, you may have difficulty making your way around the interior. Overall, average to good food even if there are not many options, decent prices, friendly staff, charming interior and atmosphere.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
innsbrook
“dark interior, very average food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

if you like musty smelling old buildings, then you will like to eat in this place.
Speciality of fried green tomatoes: greasy fried tomatoes in a mayo pool

Visited August 2013
“Eaten here several times & the food is always fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Love this place! The lunch menu is much smaller & lighter than the dinner menu but still full of good things. They have good burgers & a great chicken philly sandwich. I haven't had anything from the dinner menu in awhile but its full of lots of yummy things. I always try to eat at here while I'm in mentone. Just be prepared to wait a lil bit on your food. Its always a little on the busy side.

• Visited July 2013
Guntersville, Alabama
“Would drive 50 miles for these fried green tomotoes!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

And we did! My husband took me back for my birthday because I had been thinking about this dish since I had it a year ago. I even had an extra order to go so I could have more the next day. He also tried the bison burger and thoroughly enjoyed it. It's just a comfortable place to be that just happens to have fantastic food. And the drive is beautiful.

• Visited July 2013