“Hospitality!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Magnolia Springs Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Magnolia Springs
Magnolia Springs Bed & Breakfast
AL
“Hospitality!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2012

David and Eric were excellent hosts-friendly, caring and attentive! They made the stay comfortable and fun, provided great suggestions for food and entertainment and cooked a very tasty breakfast! We will visit again-highly recommended!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank treytaulbee

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Cape Cod, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for one night only on our way to Florida, and wished we could have stayed several more days. I've already checked on flights back to this area so we can experience another wonderful stay with Eric and David! Magnolia Springs B&B is a tranquil spot with 2 great hosts who attend to every detail. it is a gorgeous home, beautifully decorated, and you are immediately made to feel very welcome staying here. We stayed in their first floor suite and had a great night's sleep in the comfortable bed. Everything is immaculate, all amenities you need are there at your fingertips, and David is a fantastic chef who prepared a delicious feast for breakfast. Very good restaurant, Jesse's, is just around the corner, which makes for a convenient dinner out after a long day on the road. Eric is such a nice guy too - he was offering us bottled water for the next leg of our trip on our way out the door - not too often you get this level of attention - very kind people. You would very happy staying here. Jan & Tom

Room Tip: We liked the first floor room so we didn't have to navigate stairs.
1 Thank janbsn
New Castle, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2012

I would like to compliment the outstanding welcome, service and hospitality! The history of your home is outstanding. The area is breathtaking with all the azaleas blooming. Wish I could stay a month!!!!!! Thank you!!!!

Room Tip: I traveled with my service dog so the stairs were no problem but they do have a wonderful first floo...
1 Thank Sheepmama
Magnolia Springs, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2012

I am a neighbor of the Bed and Breakfast and know firsthand about the wonderful ambiance and love that David & Eric put into making this retreat unforgetable! Well, last year my husband and I donated a 2 night package for a silent auction. I cant tell you how many people called and asked me to PLEASE do it again this year! (They could always call and make reservations themselves, you know?) But we have donated this again and it is always a hot ticket item!! Treat yourself if you havent been---Magnolia Springs is a place the rest of the world forgot about and we love it! Lazy river, magnificent Oaks line the streets, porch swings and the best breakfast you will ever have!! Thanks to our wonderful neighbors and friends for keeping such a beautiful home in our wonderful little communitiy!

1 Thank LeAnn243
Los Angeles, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2012

Thank you, dear David and Eric for such a warm and wonderful visit! The home is absolutely gorgeous and the breakfast really has to be experienced to understand how incredible it is. By the time I left, I felt you were members of my family and I of yours. I was visiting my sister in Alabama for the first time, and didn't know what to expect. The area is so beautiful with it's tree lined streets and so many beautiful places I must explore further when I return. Oh, yes, I will definitely return and the sooner the better! I so look forward to staying at your Magnolia Springs Bed and Breakfast. I miss you all already! Love, Nancy P.

Room Tip: All the rooms are lovely, but if you are having trouble walking and/or ascending and descending stai...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2011

The house, the natural beauty of the area, and the attention of the hosts made our stay wonderful. We have been to many b&b's - and this might be the best ever. The healthy breakfasts, recommendations on where to eat and places to see were all spot on. David and Eric are funny and helpful.

Room Tip: If stairs are a problem, choose the room downstairs. The two room suite is great if you are taking...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
breakfastboy, Owner at Magnolia Springs Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, January 5, 2012
December was a wonderful time at the Inn. Thank you to all our reviewers for taking the time to submit your reviews. We are so grateful for your support & We hope to see you again in 2012.
Daphne, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2011

My husband and I just had one night for a little anniversary getaway, and it was wonderful. My favorite was the quiet!!! We have two very noisy children, so not having the tv blaring and them yelling was awesome. The grounds have 100-year-old oak trees that form a canopy, and the front porch with its rockers and swings makes the best place for morning coffee after a sinfully delicious breakfast prepared by David. It was three courses with the best grits and even dessert (lemon pie to die for). Since it was Christmas time at the time of our stay they had their 14-foot tree up, which was a sight to behold. We spent some time in the living room just enjoying it and the quiet. You will not be disappointed visiting. It is charming, very relaxing, and you will be treated like royalty.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach
Hampton Inn Foley
Hampton Inn Foley
#1 of 9 in Foley

Been to Magnolia Springs Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!