“Great staff make all the difference.”

Hampton Inn Madison
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Madison
Cornwall, Canada
“Great staff make all the difference.”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

This Hampton Inn is well managed by people that really know how to make a difference. Though the hotel is maintained and operated as well as any other Hampton Inn, the rooms are very clean, spacious, etc. Upon checkin, Melody, the Manager on duty assured me that she had checked my booking profile preferences and she gave us the perfect room for our needs. They offere a shuttle to nearby restaurants which we did not utilize. Instead we ordered in a pizza as we were both tire from our day of travelling.

Two days later we realized we had left a packsack in the room and Melody was very happy to arrange for shipping to our next destination. The package arrive the next day! Thanks Melody and Demarcus.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Kim S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Madison, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback about you stay. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Melody and DeMarcus are wonderful and always take great pride in taking care of each of our guest. I am very happy to hear that you got your back pack home safely. We hope to see you again on your travels to the Huntsville area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Tuscaloosa
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I had a very beautiful experience. I was very amazed with the free shuttle service to and from the mall, and all the area within the hotel area.. The staff driver was very, very courteous and respectful.. I had no problem with the shuttle picking my guest and I up in a timely matter.. I enjoyed this hotel as the same as I do with the Hampton Inn in Duluith, GA. The suites are different, but the free shuttle made up for the difference in room suites.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay at our hotel. It is our pleasure to provide great service to our guest. I am happy the shuttle. I look forward to seeing you again when you return to Huntsville.
Sylacauga, Alabama
Reviewed December 17, 2012

This hotels caters to business folks during the week, but takes good care of weekenders too. Clean, spacious, and a great location for my visits, either business or in town on weekends visiting the new grandson. Usual Hampton free breakfast, and coffee 24/7. Great staff.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Kim S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Madison, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Thank you for your comments concerning your visit to our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and your family had plenty of room. We always do our best to provide our guest with great service and a free hot breakfast. I am happy you enjoyed it and hope to see you again soon.
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed November 16, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights. This hotel is by far the best I haev evered stayed at. Very clean, comfortable bed, huge rooms, great location!! I recommend this hotel to everyone! It is excellent!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Chose this location while traveling down to Florida from Ohio as it was $40 less per night then the Athens, AL location and well worth the extra 15 minutes drive down highway 65. Very clean, super helpful staff and nice breakfast. Arrived at 10:00 PM after 10 hours of driving and the front desk was not only very nice but quick to get us on the way to our room...just what we needed! Hotel was tucked a bit off the highway and was quiet. Plenty of items to select from for breakfast and the staff members were exceptionally accommodating to our 5 and 6 year olds :) Will stay at this location again next year!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Gig Harbor, Washington
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We spent 2 nights here in Madison. Stopped in without reservations and were given a nice room on the main floor with a great rate. The staff that we met at the desk and those we met in the halls were very friendly. This was the largest of all the Hampton properties we have stayed in and very well decorated in the public areas. The room was very nice, clean and comfortable according to my husband, I was ill the whole time we were there and didn't get past the bed, I guess if you are going to be sick while traveling it is nice to be in a comfortable place. We were there on a Friday and Saturday so most of the business people had gone home and it wasn't busy at all. Very quiet. Check out was easy and tho I didn't eat breakfast my husband said it was very nice. We would definitely stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Kim S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Madison, responded to this review, October 8, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We always strive to exceed the expectations of our guest. I wish that you would have felt better so that you could have enjoyed your stay more. We have recently renovated and appreciate your kind remarks. Our staff takes great pride in providing great service to our guest and I am happy to hear that they took good care of you and your Husband. We look forward to seeing you again on your future travels.
Abingdon, Maryland
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Friendly staff, clean comfortable room. Breakfast slightly better than the standard.
would definitely stay here again.*******************************************************
*****************************************************************************************

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Kim S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Madison, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Thank you staying with us at the Hampton Inn Madison. It is always our pleasure to serve our guest. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay while in the Huntsville area. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again for furture visists.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Madison
Best Western Plus Madison-Huntsville Hotel
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Huntsville Airport
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Madison
La Quinta Inn & Suites Huntsville Airport Madison
Hampton Inn & Suites Huntsville / Research Park Area
Homewood Suites by Hilton Huntsville-Downtown

Been to Hampton Inn Madison? Share your experiences!