“Great stop for beers after work”
Review of Blue Pants Brewery

Blue Pants Brewery
Ranked #1 of 3 Nightlife in Madison
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Valparaiso, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great stop for beers after work”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I was in the area for work and decided to stop in and check it out. The building is neat if you like breweries, with a view of the actual viewer through windows from the bar. There is also a nice grassy outside area with tables and a stage. They told me they have music there on weekends, if I recall correctly.

They offered four 4-ounce tasting glasses for the same price as a pint. I did two rounds of this, so I got to try eight of their beers. I enjoyed all of them. I recommend popping in for a beer or five.

They don't have a kitchen, but they bring in local restaurants that offer boxed meals. It varies by night. I had a sample of what was being served when I was there and enjoyed it.

Visited April 2013